[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you believe how stupid these Neo chinks are? >News came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1502102286306.png (452KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1502102286306.png
452KB, 808x805px
Can you believe how stupid these Neo chinks are?
>News came out that makes the coin utterly worthless
>Dump price
>Uh wait, the Neo price sure has dumped a lot. Why dont I buy back because its so cheap
>people are buying back?
>Ok I'll buy back too!
>If the news was so bad then why did the price recover hm?

That is actually how stupid the chinese brain is.
>>
File: kab2.png (1MB, 857x811px) Image search: [Google]
kab2.png
1MB, 857x811px
>>
Neo to the moon
>>
does anyone have any fucking idea what is happening
>>
The news was just bait to get retards like you into selling.

They overblow the smallest news to get mass selloffs so they can get cheap coins. Then when other chinks see the buying has started, they get back in too. Then dumb westerners finally fomo in last at the top (same ones that sold the bottom of the dip).

Also I am a no NEO that would have bought the fuck out of that dip if I had spare BTC.
>>
China banned BTC once, and buying BTC then was a very smart move.
>>
>>3356218
You're pissed off because you sold during the dead cat bounce @ 0.05 and thought it would be dumped below 0.03, at which point you'd buy.

Instead it fell below 0.05 for a little while and recovered.

I'm pissed off too, honestly.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg (31KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg
31KB, 711x399px
>>3356983
>>
>>3357000
this

you cant stop progress
>>
>>3356983
Neo is going to be chink law compatible soon, making it the chink chain of China and the world
>>
Because any worthwhile coin has already recovered significantly. Look at coins that are still in the toilet. There's a reason for that.

With this being said, neo is still way off its ath.
>>
>>3357017
Yeah i thought neo was working with the govt or sanctioned in some way. Did i get chinked?
>>
>>3357031
They are, that's why neo soon watched the moon from Saturn
>>
>>3357029
You're just a complete hater aren't you? ETH down $100
LTC down $20
OMG down $2
BTC down $700

I'm sure there's more but I cba to check. Just stop with the cope, if NEO moons it moons but let's not act like every other coin is also in a pretty shit position.
>>
>>3357029
only thing that has to happen to get NEO back near its ATH is some favorable news from the government about allowing ICOs to go forward, or even better some news from Da Hongfei about striking a deal with the Chinese government. I think it's only a matter of time before one of these things happens, so I'm holding my NEO.
>>
>>3357087
they WERE down that much

they are all recovering
>>
>>3357000

The Chinese government can't literally go arrest people than run btc.
>>
File: sellsellsell_allcryptosdying.png (198KB, 1854x1016px) Image search: [Google]
sellsellsell_allcryptosdying.png
198KB, 1854x1016px
>>3357087
>>3357116
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.