[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bitcoin the only crypto I can buy with real money? Sorry I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Is Bitcoin the only crypto I can buy with real money?
Sorry I'm a noob to all this
>>
>>3355685
No
>>
>>3355685
No, depends on the site. But fiat to BTC is most common. Second most would be LTC and ETH. Buying BTC is pretty good since you're buying the relative most stable coin. You can then transfer it to exchanges and buy other coins with this BTC.

Check some how-to on youtube and stuff so you don't get lost.
>>
>>3355685
Depends on the exchange you're using. Kraken trades XMR/USD, LTC/USD, ETH/USD and i think some others.
>>
>>3355711
does kraken trade to EUR? I was thinking of registering since coinbase is an utter piece of shit that won't accept my money.
>>
>>3355767
Yes. It has more euro volume than usd.
>>
>>3355707
>buy BTC
>pay 8% in Tx fees
>wait 3 days for confirmation
>>
>>3355779
This. Just buy ETH or LTC.
>>
>>3355767
Yes. And yes you can buy ETH, XMR and LTC with EUR.
>>
>>3355685

Anycoindirect.eu has Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, NEO, Gulden, Zcash, Pivx, Stratis, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin and Peercoin
>>
>>3355767

Yes.
I used that.
>>
>>3355779
>buy btc
>get it instantly
>withdraw
>>
>>3355912
and fees of doom. + shitty customer service
>>
>>3355685

> "Fiat = real money."

Most people have no clue how retarded and laughable that sentiment is.
>>
>>3356674
Explain what real money is then. If you put value in a small green paper towel versus a shiny brittle metal, what's the actual difference there?

Aside from stability. We're talking the value of value.
>>
>>3356711

It used to be backed by gold. But now it is all fractional reserve banking. The consequences of what governments, banks, and the Federal Reserve do with fiat is going to come to a massive collapse.
>>
>>3356770
>coinfag bitching about fiat not being backed by anything
Thanks for the laugh F A M
>>
>>3355779
I bought BTC yesterday with a 3% fee and waited like 30 min for confirmation.
>>
>>3356796

I would say backed by block chain technologies, but then you could say fiat is backed by governments so the point would be moot. The best point is Crypto is largely decentralized and less susceptible to fuckery.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.