[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every single thread is about coins Why isn't this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1464353967975.jpg (17KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464353967975.jpg
17KB, 500x368px
>Every single thread is about coins
Why isn't this board limited to a single thread to discuss coins? This type of crap would not be acceptable on any other board so why is it here? It's like having a futa thread on /d/ which is every single posting but for uncut dicks, cut dicks, horse cocks, giant cocks, small cocks.

Infact, that would get you banned on /d/ and likewise other boards. This coin shit is about to ruin this board just how rate threads nearly ruined /r9k/ and /general threads/ nearly ruined /v/.

Make a new board for coins or limited it to a handful of threads.

This is /biz/ not /coin/
>>
Nice blog post faggot
>>
>>3354499
>Make a new board for coins
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RETARD
>>
Coins are exciting to kids makes it seem fun. ETFs aren't that's it really

Before coins it was tshirt businesses and trying to scam people into buying website designs
>>
But theres so much more that could be discussed here and could be if it was not shut down by coin posters and spammed by coin threads which bump it away.

Starting businesses, questions relating to running them, working ,hiring staff, logistics, contacts ect... it's endless.

But none of this can really happen anymore because they are constantly bumped onto older pages by none stop coin threads which only get a handful of posts anyways.
>>
>>3354499
Geee anon, I dont know, if there were only a board to make bizzzz...
geee
but lets create a new profit topic shall we? What is your making money big idea?
>>
>>3354504
kek
>>
Seconding, this is really fucking annoying especially when half of the created threads are a variation of wojak with a complaint and 5 replies.
>>
>>3354554
>>3354554
I am actually starting up a business at the moment selling formwork and other items to developers and contracts which I have relationships with from my previous work as a construction estimator.

>Geee anon, I dont know, if there were only a board to make bizzzz...
geee

You clearly don't understand what effect the constant spamming of the same type of threads has on a board.

It bumps all other threads off of being viewed, it stops any real discussion of anything besides whats being spammed and it ruins what the board was. It's the whole reason you should limit a discussion to a single thread which is a rule in pretty much all other boards.

When this gets too out of control a new board gets created. See /bantz/ /soc/ /vg/ for examples.

Out of all the coin threads only 1 or 2 are even filled with content. All others are shilling, shit posting or 1 or 2 posts with a reaction image.
>>
reminder that /biz/ is a crypto containment board
>>
/biz/ - Business & Finance

>Finance

OP face it, whether you like it or not, this shit has had the most financial success of anything in the entire world, for the past few years, and more specifically, the past year.

This is finance at its finest, and people are making millions off of it.
>>
>>3354499
if all those different pictures of cocks were suddenly worth 1000000000% more than they were years ago and still increasing in value, you can bet your ass there'd be a shitload of cock threads on /d/.

It's all anyone can talk about because we're excited we're getting rich and we're losers. Even the successful guys on here are losers.
>>
>>3354660
Then keep it to a handful of threads.

One for shilling, one for discussing new coins, one for shit posting and another for dicussing current trends.

You don't need an update every fucking hour when something goes up or down 0.001%

You don't need a thread about buying 1000 coins for 50 cents.

You don't need a shit posting thread saying how you should drop it all now
>>
>>3354662
Then limit the threads. Not all of these coins are worth posting about and you don't need an update of every single one every hour.

I'm not saying don't discuss it. I am saying the way it;s being discussed it absolutely stupid and has pretty much ruined this board.
>>
>>3354700
/biz/ was literally made to remove crypto threads from /g/ you sperg.
>>
>>3354499
See
>>3354717

Fucking new cunts everywhere I swear. I miss our humbler times but being on /gentoo and people spewing for us to shut up about BTC and our coins worth 30 cents each.
>>
>>3354632
Stopped reading

Please learn to catalog, if a thread is not bumped its probably because is not that interesting nor important.
>>
Its biz, if crypto is the more profitable we gonna ship into, if selling shit was more profitable we will ship into. Money is money no matter the form if you cant understand dat youre not gonna make it.
>>
>>3354717
Then it would be called /coin/ if it was or the sticky would have anything to imply this.

But infact it was created for many many things not just to be spammed by useless coin threads.

>This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

Limit the fuckign threads. Go on Catalog and see what a joke this place is.
>>
>>3354499
Cry more, faggot.
>>
>>3354549
>Starting businesses, questions relating to running them, working ,hiring staff, logistics, contacts ect... it's endless.

Lmfao are you serious? The average age on this site is 16.
>>
Starting a biz right now is a waste of time.
Put that money into crypto. At least the success rate is 10% and not 1%.
>>
>>3354753
It doesn't need to, most of us aren't that new and know why and how /biz was created when moot was sick of our bullshit elsewhere.

Without BTC mining this place would of never existed.
>>
>>3354739
>if a thread is not bumped its probably because is not that interesting nor important.

Go on Catalog and have a look at the spamming of workless, useless and stupid threads all related to coins. It bumps threads before they even get a chance to be viewed or discussed from the front pages.

> if selling shit was more profitable we will ship into.

It is more profitable but you don't discuss anything else or have the chance to.
>>
Etheroll.com

Lucky?
>>
>>3354782
Irrelevant to you =/= not important

Learn to tendency.
>>
>>3354757
>Lmfao are you serious? The average age on this site is 16.

Anecdotal evidence but I have experienced an ages in the mid to late 20's more often then any other age group on this website.
>>
>>3354753
Lurk more newfaggot
>>
>>3354790
>Irrelevant to you =/= not important

So the constant thread which just say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
with a coin picture or he is not buying X coin right now are important enough to have this own threads?

Discuss them all you want, I am just saying they need to be limited to a handful of groups. Not just this stupid spamming on an already slow board.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493131841578.jpg (70KB, 960x947px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493131841578.jpg
70KB, 960x947px
>>3354800
Shutup
>>
>>3354815
ok you are obviously mad about something, so I will put you on the right direction. I already did, but you seem to be oblivious about it.

Everything * that * is * said * in * this * board * is * a * form * of * speculation * learn * how * does * ten * den * cies * affect * the * market * and * learn * how * speculation * works *

4chan is one the most influence web pages in the entire net. Just ask /pol/.

>even if you don't want to believe it.

Me saying that the bitcoin WILL drop in the future, might not be me projecting a situation towards the future. It might be me creating it.

See ya.
>>
>>3354753
Please internet police limit those meanie threads.
How about no?
>m-muh one thread for this.. one thread for that...
One thread cannot contain the whole universe if crypto, suck on it.
If anything, it's the other way around, see
/rgt/, they have their thread by attracting like minded people instead of throwing a tantrum.
Seems like whatever you want to talk about isn't really what other people want to talk about.
>>
>>3354499
We'll allow you one daily thread for the discussion of stocks. Howabow dat, sweetie?
>>
The real problem is the rate people make new threads, especially stupid shit like "omg bitcoin just moved 10$ reaction meme!". When was the last time a thread hit the bump limit?
>>
>>3354549
that sound really interesting wow...

how about we talking about making money and the way to do it right now is crypto you fucking faggot
>>
I miss stock threads. Theres actual discussion and research involved with the stock market unlike the coin guessing game
>>
>>3355166
For any given shitcoin, there is always at least 4 threads about it.

>[shitcoin] is crashing HAHAHAHHA (4 replies)
>[shitcoin] rally thread, hold boys! (6 replies)
>general [shitcoin] shill thread (2 replies)
>[image of shitcoin creator].jpg. what's his problem? (21 replies)

the only threads that make it past 100 are the robinhood threads ironcially enough
>>
>>3354499
It's still finance related
>>
>>3354678
we're not on btctalk or a fucking forum here man
>>
>>3354678
Look, you clearly aren't from here, so why don't you just fuck off and stop telling us how to post on our own fucking board?
>>
I agree there should be a /cryp/ board for cryptocurrencies.

the only problem is /biz/ might die if that happened.
>>
>>3357223
i'd rather have a slow board than this garbage
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.