[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do I need invested in cryptos to be never have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 69840275.jpg (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
69840275.jpg
20KB, 638x547px
How much money do I need invested in cryptos to be never have to work?
>mfw I sold my ethereum supply at $12 because I needed money for rent
>mfw I missed out on NEO at $10 because it was taking forever to confirm and I had to go to work
I have to be due for some luck. Do you think that every coin with a use will be 20x+ in 2 years from now?
>>
BTC and ETH are pretty safe bets for guaranteed returns, although admittedly slower than altcoin gains.
>>
>>3353244
>Do you think that every coin with a use will be 20x+ in 2 years from now?
There are maybe three coins with a use. One of the is BTC, which will never be worth $80k. One is XMR, which will probably continue to appreciate but not much more than a few-fold. The last... I don't even know, but I'll be generous and say there's a very slim chance of some coin out there having use and going 20x. You won't hear about it until it's already gone 10x though.
>>
File: active_loopring.jpg (28KB, 260x350px) Image search: [Google]
active_loopring.jpg
28KB, 260x350px
>>
>>3353266
I've had this opinion for a few weeks now where I truly don't see a future in btc. Once alt coins are no longer considered alt coins, can be bought more easily & with cash, etc etc I just don't see why anyone would need btc anymore. Maybe I'm dead wrong and many will always use it to store their wealth for gains. I'm just wary of putting a lot of my holdings in a symbolic coin that won't have much use in the near-ish future

ethereum is where most of my portfolio is though
>>
>>3353273
>the biggest technological invention since the internet itself will only have three uses
>>
>>3353244
I bought btc for 60 dollars and sold them all at 87. I had 150, now I have 20

I was here in 2013.. You will never fuck up this bad
>>
>>3353313
>the biggest technological invention since the internet
No.
>only have three uses
BTC and XMR have as many uses as necessary. There's no reason to attach the crypto concept to a bunch of dumb niche gimmicks that only defeat the whole purpose.
>>
>>3353301
I have the same feelings as you. It fails as an actual currency and has limited utility compared to other blockchain tech.
>>
>>3353326
BAT and 0x aren't gimmick coins. You don't even believe in ethereum's future?
>>
>>3353341
BAT is explicitly not intended to be a long-term investment if you read the whitepaper. They will explicitly adjust the value to a consistent level to support the advertizing agencies they really care about. Maybe if you by now then yeah you can make a few hundred percent, but sure as fuck no 20-fold.

Is 0x some flavor of the day thing? I didn't do any crypto for this past week, I must have missed out on the new Signatum.
>>
>>3353326
You don't understand what you're talking about if you discount ETH as useless. Prior to ETH there was no way to know what code is being run in the background when you use an app. The closest thing you can do is download the source and build it yourself, but this is not an option most of the time. So as an example, if I want to gamble, I can just choose a gambling dapp and look at the exact source code it's running and verify that the odds are legitimate. Without Ethereum I would have to trust shady websites to be honest.
>>
>>3353358
0x's protocol allows people to bypass future regulations that the federal gov. will inevitably put on crypto trading. I don't think you appreciate blockchain technology enough and how many services it can replace. If you don't like BAT then AdEx is available
>>
>>3353367
Etheroll.com
>>
>>3353341
>>3353358
Oh wow, just looked up 0x, wew a middleman for a bunch of Ethereum shittokens. Nice, bought 100k.
>>3353367
We'll see. ETH could have value, but it doesn't need to be worth $300, let alone $6000 (20x) to achieve that. Vitalik himself admits that, the value of the tokens themselves are fairly arbitrary.
>>
>>3353381
Bypass which regulations and how? XMR is already the gold-standard in privacy coins.

Blockchain technology is awesome, but you don't need gimmick coins on public markets to use it.
>>
Lets stay with the safe options
BITCOIN, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, RIPPLE MONERO DNT ZRX

china banned ICOs!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.