[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best resources for information on crypto? What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What are the best resources for information on crypto? What do you read? How do you stay informed? What information do you read when assessing a coins validity?
>>
/biz/
>>
>>3350185
only /biz/
the jews want you to read everything else.
>>
It's hard to stay up to date. Dev Slacks and Twitter are good first hand sources but they require work for you to monitor.
>>
/biz/ is actually a great resource but you have to learn how to interpret what's really communicated here.

It's a good place to see what's trending and get notified of things that are spiking and that have potential, but you have to sort through the bullshit, Google every coin, look at the charts, read the white papers and think for yourself. Nobody is really on your team here.
>>
I actually use biz to gage how crazy market fluctuations

2 days of wojaks = buy. But I am looking for something a little bit better than this. I would like to start skimming say 5-15 sources daily. Becoming a little more systematic.
>>
>>3350250
this. that asshole who claims buttcoin cash is about to moon is lying, every time. never trust him.
>>
File: o322.jpg (12KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
o322.jpg
12KB, 480x287px
>>3350185
You would get better investment advice through a glory hole at a truck stop then /biz
>>
>>3350352
You don't ask biz for advice as to what to invest in. Coins people constantly push become obvious shills.
>>
>>3350250
I mean, everyone holding your coin is on your team, which is a comfy feeling seeing 5 threads
>>
>>3350396
obviously. i'm just here to score some speed and get my asshole licked.
>>
i always have twitter tabs open and just scroll through all sorts of random hashtags related to crypto.
reddit, bitcointalk and all the shitty normie crypto communities... also /biz/ of course
in a market like crypto the only way to really gauge whats happening is the community. not facts or actual information but everyones opinions.
and most of those opinions arent to follow.. just to understand what the fish are thinking and how they will continue to think

but actual information sure does help to get the jump on the others. i have some blogs i trust that i check daily, a couple youtube channels, a couple discords, dev slacks... cant write off /biz/ either. so many up and comers that i would have missed if it werent for fucking awesome anons.
>>
/biz/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.