[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, small fish here. A couple days ago I won .08 Monero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: monero.png (2KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
monero.png
2KB, 160x160px
Hey /biz/,

small fish here. A couple days ago I won .08 Monero in a giveaway and have it on a wallet. the only problem is that I want to transfer it to my bittrex and the minimum transfer from this wallet is 0.12.

I was thinking of just buying what I needed on bittrex and sending it over to the wallet that the .08 is, but the transfer fee for XMR on bittrex is .04 (so I'd effectively lose half of what I'm trying to gain.)

I'm trying to see if there are any better solutions to the problem I currently have, and one of the conclusions I came too was that if someone sent me the .022 XMR then I would be able to save my cash. If someone has a smarter solution please tell

However, I do not expect charity, especially on this board. So the real idea I can put out here is quid pro quo. I will not put a sharpie in my pooper or degrade myself, but I have other talents.

I'm musically inclined and would be willing to record my best attempt at any song you throw out.

Alternatively, if someone is feeling extra kind, I can promise you that I will pay it forward. My monero wallet address is below

48JEnLEPhppF9ZrPnv5ZcpCRhzJrWD1fyh39Wnd3V6k1NaKo4CrRvVyVdbxnMZv9nwDR4uXat19v5cuYVX4mdSkf6jRNhAK

Happy gainz
>>
okay i'll do it
>>
>>3349974

you have begged and offered to sing for /biz/ before you curry-guzzling beachsquatter. get bowel cancer and die
>>
if you can't even afford a transfer fee then you're not a small fish dude. you're like a plankton.
>>
>>3349974
give me the private keys or seed, I can sweep unmixable for ya.
>>
>>3350002
Never posted here before, just lurked forever.

>>3350010
I'm a fucking single cell organism compared to some of you fucks
>>
Buy 10 XMR, wait until the price reaches $500, buy some yayo then flip that bitch
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.