[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with Bitcoin and Litecoin "futures"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: sexy.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
What is the deal with Bitcoin and Litecoin "futures" listed on cryptowatch? Does the price of Bitcoin and Litecoin move towards the future's price?
>>
>>3349561
Yeah, it's what the price is going to be in the future. Why do you think they call it the futures?
>>
File: 1503722979313.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503722979313.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
minister you satoshi
>>
wheres the future listed?
>>
>>3349561

Do you not understand how futures contracts work?

>>3349947

BitMex and OKEX offer futures trading.
>>
File: 1433813257950.png (205KB, 365x367px) Image search: [Google]
1433813257950.png
205KB, 365x367px
They are exaggerated prices of where the chinese think the market is going

But where the chinese think means jack shit, the only thing that matters is where the chinese guide the market. Out of all the watching I've done, I've never seen futures determine the market, they've always followed.

Hell, even my father when I talked to him about crypto who has no idea say, "Be careful of the chinese, they have a lot of leverage to control the market with". Make money off them, but beware them. Their sense of honor says 'a sucker is a fool who deserves it'. They have no sense of humanity for their fellow man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.