[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the institutional investors got involved you and you sold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: k121.jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
k121.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
When the institutional investors got involved you and you sold to them during the dips, you gave them market control. Now they are using bots en masse to mass sell in order to suppress bitcoin. Learn your lesson. Do not sell your bitcoin.
>>
play the games they play. Buy low, sell high, buy lower, sell higher. Its simple. But you cant buy low if it doesnt dip
>>
>>3349271

I sold all my BTC for BCC when it was at .07. Goodbye Jewcoin
>>
>>3349287

That's fair enough, and I do profit from these bear trends because I know how to trade. But it's the joe shmoe with 250k in bitcoin that decides to panic dump into the coffers of a hedge fund is beyond dumb. The psychological aspect of bots constantly selling is irrefutable.
>>
>>3349271
i dont give a fuck about uncle goldman. they are pretty cool dude and doesn't afraid of anything.

sell your bitcoin to a new generation of bagholders. these are the real driving forces behind moons and dips. lots of weak-handed new money into crypto right now. their greed scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>3349271
>suppress bitcoin

you mean "sell their holdings"? whats wrong with that? how will they suppress bitcoin after they sold it? you are missing so many important points in your logic how could you not notice?
>>
>>3349372

Yes, sell their 50k BTC that they have emassed slowly over time using bots to suppress the price. Don't do you see they profit by causing crashes at this point? They coerce the small person to sell with their bot manipulation and then scoop it up a bottom prices. This is fine with me since I'm a trader and I can be a candle ahead. But think of joe public.

They are selling their holdings with the intent to tank the price and buy lower.
>>
>>3349398
whats stops you scooping it up at rock bottom price
>>
>>3349565

Nothing, and I do, but we lose much confidence in the market if they continue doing this for weeks.
>>
>>3349318
yee who plays jewish games, wins jewish prizes.
>>
>>3349372
the jew sells to manipulate the market. your mother sells because she needs the money. do you see?
>>
File: IMG_0181.jpg (120KB, 750x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
120KB, 750x1117px
But I sold my bitcoin for OMG.
>>
>>3349674
you played right into their claws.
>>
>>3349674

good luck. If BTC goes down OMG will die with it
>>
>>3349620
>confidence
hahahahaha
>>
>>3349317
except bcc dropped harder
>>
>>3349271
bitcoin is literally worthless. constant infighting civil wars nonsense. old as fuck tech, been improved by literally any other shit coin.
60% of all bitcoin owned by like 20k people, literally literally. 90% of all bitcoin owned by like 100K people literally literally.

literally no network effects for bitcoin at all. network effects is when you have literally millions of people, not a few dozen thousand.

bitcoin is garbage, and its only value is that altcoin exchanges use it for pairing, and altcoins are in high demand because they actually use case. as soon as better acquisition channels come online that dont require bitcoin or ethereum then bitcoin goes to zerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0000000000000000000000000000000
faggotbagholders
>>
>>3349658
This
>>
>>3349372
do you see now?
>>
>>3350043
sounds like you need to be buying 0x anon
>>
>>3349620
Who gives a shit.

The lack of mass adoption and confidence in crypto isn't because of viotality, it's from lack of infrastructure because 99% of coders in web 2.0 are retarded fuck sticks who view code like people who only use the instructions when building Legos. An entire generation of of undeserved ego and status that was build on the backs of a relative handful of people who had nothing and society treated them as potential columbine copycats. It's never gonna get adopted and the infrastructure will never get better because there isn't a single person smart enough left to do it and not sell out to his own greed half way through.

Make the money while we can off this shit. It was never about making the world better
>>
>>3350558
Your mom
>>
>>3350558
>build on the backs of a relative handful of people who had nothing and society treated them as potential columbine copycats. It's never gonna get adopted and the infrastructure will never get better because there isn't a single person smart enough left to do it and not sell out to his own greed half way through.
moneyskel my dude. and he isnt doing it for money or fame. he does it because blizzard nerfed his warlock
>>
File: IMG_1103.png (8KB, 588x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.png
8KB, 588x409px
>>3350870
>he does it because blizzard nerfed his warlock
Thank you anon, this is my new headcanon.
>>
>>3350870
>>3351099
Holy fuck, I googled it and it's actually real. RL is better than fiction.
>>
>>3349831

>eth based token will die because of buttcoin.

lol no.
>>
File: 1502652769346.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502652769346.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>3349287
>>3349372
>>3349565

But it made them more money, it made them have more bitcoins. And you're all happy because you increased your stack with an extra 10%. And you keep on doing that following them blindly. Meanwhile their share of the total bitcoin supply only increases, you get 2 extra bitcoins? They get 20 000, then 50 000. Until they have enough and you will follow them one more time in their little trick, you will sell on a friday, wake up on a saturday its still down and you feel smart, sunday you feel smarter, monday you feel even smarter and you think about all those people that said " JUST HOLD XD" thinking they are stupid fucking cunts. A week goes buy its still going down, the dip is long this time but you've had worse so you just wait. Another week goes buy and you start questioning yourself, what if its just dead. Another month goes buy and the price has stagnated, bitcoin makes the news : It collapsed. The normies are scared, they will never touch this shit again, some soccer moms start making facebook groups to sue this Satoshi guy from Japan. Your friends and relatives whom you bragged to about your gains are laughing behind your back, asking you where your internet money went. The project has been killed by greed and fear, it will never ever gain momentum again. Some poor folks that got burned buying bitcoins are now taking loans from mister Klein or mister Berg's bank to try and pay their rent. You now go back to work, the chance of your lifetime to attain financial freedom is gone, you look down at your phone and download Robinhood.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.