[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I knew this crypto stuff was a stupid scam run by niggers trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170904-200436.png (240KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-200436.png
240KB, 1080x1920px
I knew this crypto stuff was a stupid scam run by niggers trying to Jew me.

I'm so fucking stupid for falling for your shilling again. Fuck you
>>
whoa shit OP you're fucked. how will you ever afford destiny 2 now?
>>
File: 123453542.jpg (31KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
123453542.jpg
31KB, 600x375px
>>3349141
You bought too many memes.
>>
>>3349141

>Only had a few hundred to invest anyways

You've got bigger problems
>>
>>3349141
That's a real nice collection of bags there, OP. How did you manage to put that together?
>>
>>3349141

Lucky you diversified though
>>
What the hell is this portfolio lmao? Buy BTC/ETH/LTC and thats it, is it really hard?
>>
Poorfags don't matter
>>
OP your IQ must be borderline retarded.
>>
>>3349141
every time i press f5 i am up or down the size of your portfolio.

you did not ask for this, but:

sia coin: shit
gnt: will do interesting things with plasma soon (if ethereum is still alive). hold. unless you bought in way high: then try to reduce your losses with day trading and dump it.
ltc: A-class shittier normiecoin. pretty safe in the long run.
neo: dude, learn to take profit and avoid buying the pump way too late. uncomfortable long hold, because there is no selling now. join the bagholders of this coin that will prevent it from ever mooning hype again.
ADX: are you chinese or something? pump coin. totally inflated. not even down to its real price. keep just for meme sake and hope it 10x's somehwere in 2018.
VTC: ..... fuck dude.
FUN: literally a gamble.
MAID: Wait for the rebrand to get rid of the fucking stupid name.

I see this so often, people with small stacks buy into shit coins like Digibyte. dont fall for this meme again.

Where is monero? where is ripple? where is dash?
>>
>>3349141
Letting China buy crypto was the mistake.
>>
>>3349141
>NEO
You deserved it. The cryptoworld aligns with eugenics, the intelligent rise and idiots like you fall
>>
>>3349313
XRP was bought and sold at a nice profit... That I have just totally lost.
>>
>>3349200
Kek
>>
>>3349313
>dash

overpriced clone.

what the fuck dude, poast your gayass portfolio, the REAL one, if you're going to talk like a bigshot
>>
These are the people posting the pink wojak threads with their hundreds (lol) of dollars
>>
>>3349313
Your a fucking fagget
>>
File: 0002.jpg (76KB, 1600x897px) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
76KB, 1600x897px
>>3349141
If you want to make it in the crypto world do exactly the opposite the 15 year old pimple face /biz fags say..
>>
>>3349508
The ones with big money don't sweat dips or crashes because it makes them more money in the long run.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.