[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered my TenX card but they are out of stock and put me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: GiYLKjh.png (745KB, 855x633px) Image search: [Google]
GiYLKjh.png
745KB, 855x633px
Just ordered my TenX card but they are out of stock and put me in the waitlist. Anyone has any idea how long it might take?
>>
What the fuck? Is this a real screengrab?
>>
>>3348067
it's a nigger, lower your expectations
>>
>>3348059
>North Korea
>Point to a country where there is nothing South
>>
>>3348067
granted these guys wouldve talked to thousands of people on the street that day and only used the ones that gave retarded answers

im not defending the nigress but thats what probably happened
>>
>>3348207
except all Americans are that stupid, not just the niggers
>>
File: IMG_2016.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>3348264
>>
File: 20170803_144244.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_144244.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>3348059
>Anyone has any idea how long it might take?
I'm in contact with some of their key guys.
They have a five digit waiting list but only send out two digit number of cards per day because they put most of their resources into battling regulatory issues and smoother business development.

At least they have a card that actually exists.
>>
>>3348277
Well old white men literally legislated drugs to jail Blacks and Mexicans so none of that is surprising. If Blacks were sent away whites would simply find some other race to oppress into poverty and declare themselves superior as they stuff their faces full of lard and watch The Voice while buying expensive trucks and electronics they don't need with credit cards given to them by Jews
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.