[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I'm a retard and can't figure out where to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Hey /biz/ I'm a retard and can't figure out where to start with crypto. Anyone know of any reliable guides I can read about how to purchase alt coins and get the ball rolling?
>>
>>3347526
right now its a good fucking time to start buying Bitcoin.
>>
>>3347526
Bitcointalk.org
>>
>>3347549
I've been watching the market for a while now, seeing everything in the red has got me gitty, I downloaded exodus but I have no clue how to start buying shitcoins
>>
Who is that grill?
>>
>>3347555

do not go here, it is fully censored by kike banksters.

View uncensored info at /r/btc on reddit. avoid /r/bitcoin because it is also censored by the same kikes who control bitcointalk.

Buy bitcoin cash, not bitcoin.
>>
File: 135234534534.png (444KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
135234534534.png
444KB, 601x600px
>>3347555
I'm not really finding anything about buying alt coins, actually, in the noobie intro thread they say avoid alt coins

Heres another big booty bitch for your troubles

>>3347595
some backpage girl I'm too cheap to afford, I need some dirty crypto cash so I can dive in that booty
>>
>>3347611
Do I have to use bitcoin to buy altcoins?
>>
>>3347625
You generally need BTC or ETH to buy other coins. You can buy both of these on a site like coinbase/gdax or gemini and then transfer it. A lot of alt coin exchanges don't want the regulatory hassle of dealing in USD so that's the best way.
>>
>>3347745
Gotcha, so once I got some BTC or ETH I should do my trading where exactly? Poloniex seems pretty legit no?
>>
>>3347777
Poloniex and bittrex are the two big ones, though there are many others.
>>
File: 1494601748233.jpg (166KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494601748233.jpg
166KB, 1080x720px
Thanks for the help anons, gonna go to the bank tomorrow to try to take out a loan so I can start gambling with alt coins. Wish me luck
>>
>>3347929

out of curiosity - what type of loan>

remember - if you fail you should just walk away from the loan, goy ;^)
>>
>>3347745
any way to avoid the .0008 btc fee when transferring btc bought on coinbase to bittrex?
>>
>>3347973
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I was gonna talk to a financial adviser to see what they'd say. I wanted to take out 3k, and split that between btc eth and ltc, and exchange those for altcoins as I see fit.
>>
>>3348026
>0.0008
thats low desu
surprised it's not 0.008
>>
>>3347526
kys
>>
>>3347526
Read this
https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/
https://www.tradingheroes.com/how-to-trade-ethereum/#How_to_Trade_Ethereum_/_Ether

I personally use coinbase, point is that /biz/ is actually a great underground network for finding out which new and upcoming coins wil succeed and which will fail, look out for verge XVG and bancor BNT.

When your coin is dropping put it into tether so dont lose that much money, don't be stupid.
>>
>>3349023
thanks for the info anon, reading now
>>
>>3347526
roastie pig
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.