[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (835KB, 1417x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
835KB, 1417x2000px
Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. Anon, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.
>>
File: Moon_man.png (41KB, 200x238px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_man.png
41KB, 200x238px
We are ALL gonna make it, bros.
>>
Fantastic positive message thanks
>>
File: 1447727315166.jpg (18KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1447727315166.jpg
18KB, 400x324px
>>3346658
>>
Daily Reminder that this is absolutely bullshit and the world has no need for hundreds of crypto currencies. Don't believe me?

Look at coin market cap top 100 coins. They're all bullshit except the main 4 which we all know

So basically you'll make it if you're in one of the real cryptos. Everyone else will dwindle until 0
>>
>>3346706

>doesn't understand crypto
>>
>>3346658
False. 90% of the coins out there are shit and won't make it. Hodl them and you will watch your money evaporate over years.

Do your research, invest in coins that actually have a future, and a real practical use case & reason to exist and you will make it.

In the dot com bubble shit companies were making bank slapping Internet or .com onto their business plan. Ask yourself, does this application really benefit from blockchain tech?
>>
>>3346658
sitting here looking at my 4btc and i am scared. ive always failed at stock, always failed at any business idea. i put most of my savings in this and i am just sitting here hoping i dont get shit on. thanks for the message though, even if it might be false hope.
>>
>>3346714
not an argument.
>>
>>3346715
well we're obviously not talking about shit like Kidscoin.
>>
>>3346706
>>3346715
these.
/thread
>>
>>3346658
reminder that you are all doomed to be neets forever
do you REALLY think 4chan is smart money?really?
>>
all the negative repliers here are just angry little kids who can't accept that yes, WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. whether you like it or not. maybe you're sad because you're poor and can't afford even 1 BTC. maybe you own a lot of BTC and don't understand the power of it. I don't know. Don't care. The point is you are angry inside and are taking it out on others on the internet. And it's sad.
>>
>>3346658
Well said brother.
>>
>>3346658
what is this pic from, anon?

>>3346716
don't be skeert. as long as you don't sell, you haven't lost anything. normies aren't even invested yet.
>>
OP is right and you fudders are retarded. Digimarines BTFO
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.