[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on day trading crypto /biz/ Is it a legit way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dogs.gif (11KB, 978x200px) Image search: [Google]
dogs.gif
11KB, 978x200px
Red pill me on day trading crypto /biz/
Is it a legit way to make money if I dont want to be a wagecuck? What trading platform do you use? What trading chart site/program do you use? Any way to exchange USD to altcoins without fees fucking me over?
Or is the best way to make money with crypto not day trading but just betting on some shitcoin that hasn't mooned yet and hoping it will 10x?
>>
only 3% of crypto investors are able to daytrade with profit anon. You will lose it all.

long term is by far safer and better investment for newbs
>>
>>3344619
Trading is less of a gamble if you know what you are doing, but you have to be good at it.
>>
>>3344663
>3%
Really it's that low?
>>
The conversion fees kill day traders only daytrade in the crypto you plan on holding, and make sure it's a high volume coin on high volume exchange. acquire about 2% my entire stack on my main coin (OMG on bittrex) per week. On top of it's increasing value. I play safe, and do small trades of 10% my total stack at 7% differentials 1-2 per day.
It doesn't seem like much but I'm acquiring about 200-250 OMG extra a week, and usually hit the same marks in the past.
>>
>>3345006
Thanks for the info bro. I might try daytrading on bittrex too. Not sure if it's a good idea to start right now with all the crashing going on though
>>
>>3345457

No, but you could always wait and see if the market bottoms and rebounds. If it double bottoms buying on the second dip usually means it wont go lower.

I'm also a noob and havent bought anything, still waiting for my ID verification to sort out, but once it does I'll probably keep my ear to the ground and start buying a good crypto when it looks like the crash is done and a rebound is on the cards
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.