[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's speak about a pressing part of current affairs from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (37KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
37KB, 322x456px
Let's speak about a pressing part of current affairs from a purely business outlook.
Trump has threatened to cut any trade with countries who still trade with North Korea. This, obviously, means China. Cutting trade will absolutely annihilate the Chinese economy.
If this hypothetically happened, where could the USA encourage more growth and why?

>My opinion
A lot of manufacturing jobs could be moved to the USA, but this would be expensive. Labour isn't cheap enough. The majority of Chinese trade seems to be consumer goods, and paying people a normal wage for the USA won't be very lucrative to companies in the fallout.
The USA could very effectively direct the manufacturing to Central and South America. The Labour is going to be much cheaper than basing it in the USA, and geopolitically, the USA will be able to get even more involved in controlling the entire continent. The entire Americas would essentially be a USA protected, extremely heavily influenced USA trade federation.
Corporations flooding into these regions would not only raise living standards, they would increase the dependence on the USA rendering foreign influence ineffective.
Alongside this, the logistics of moving goods would be much easier within the continent.

These are just some thoughts, what do you guys think?
>>
I think you are a silly person if you think trade with China can stop. If trade stops, war starts.
>>
>>3344272
Its not impossible. The Chinese economy is based almost entirely on trade with the USA. America owes China a shit load of money, and they can very easily just cut trade and refuse to pay them back, which is going to make China collapse.
>>
>>3344380
And a billion people with a nuclear arsenal are going to sit by and let that happen? Americans are fucking stupid.
>>
>>3344179
your plain dumb
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.