[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Crypto trader" >invest 10,000$ NEET life savings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande[1].png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande[1].png
264KB, 574x600px
"Crypto trader"
>invest 10,000$ NEET life savings in crypto
>can never relax because my entire future is on the line
>spend 60 hours a week on crypto and still have regrets over all the stuff I missed
>70% = 7000$ profit

"Retard Wagecuck"
>work 20 hours a week at some chill place
>not a care in the world the remaining 148 hours a week
>buy apartment that increases in value 10,000$ a year
>make 20,000$ a year
>put it in normalfag 10% a year indexfund
>32,000$ profit
>>
>>3343171
I make 1% per day.
>>
>>3343171
faggot
>>
File: Thinking-clip-art[1].jpg (75KB, 830x831px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-clip-art[1].jpg
75KB, 830x831px
>>3343182
And somehow you still don't have your own apartment and car...
>>
>>3343171
>10% a year index fund

good luck finding that
>>
>>3343171
desu if you can trade successfully then you should be competent enough to have a high paying job as well. you're talking about evaluating numbers, taking risks, and finding trends in data/news. that's in demand in every industry in every country.

half of the people i work with who make over $90,000 per year struggle to find Excel on a computer without the shortcut being on the desktop. when the printer runs out of paper, many people call the IT guy or explore the damn thing for 5 minutes like a museum exhibit.
>>
>>3343259
Its called building your own fund
>>
My coping meter is off the charts with these few posts already
>>
>>3343259
There's literally hundreds of funds that have averaged over 10% over the last 15 years (including 2008 crisis)
>>
>>3343419
>literally half of /biz/ is red wojak
>heh, n-nocoiners are just c-coping
I have 25,000$ more than you, that I can invest in crypto if I want
>>
>>3343446
But you won't and you know you won't
You'll be one of those people saying, "Damn, I wish I invested when I had the chance" years from now
Shit or get off the pot
>>
>>3343241
keep projecting
>>
>>3343489
>But you won't and you know you won't
Well obviously not because I'm making more money for WAY less effort as it is now.
>You'll be one of those people saying...
You retards have been saying this to me for 5 years.
>>
>>3343559
"keep projecting"
this is when you know they don't have any arguments left
>>
>>3343576
lol look at bitcoin price 5 years ago clown.
>>
>>3343601
What's your point?
If you're a bitcoin-neet you don't have any money to invest anyways.

Also every single year there's stocks that perform better than bitcoin. If I want to spend 60 hours a week gambling my future, why would I choose bitcoin?
>>
Why not do both?
HODL while you slave your days away.
>>
>>3344178
>Why not do both?
>can never relax because my entire future is on the line
>will inevitably become a second job, starting with "just gonna check the price" every day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.