[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy BTC they said >$25,000 they said this is what you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1491261743986.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491261743986.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>Buy BTC they said
>$25,000 they said
this is what you get for making fun of us equity traders. what's BTC backed by again?
>>
>>3342405
BTC is backed by SHA256 hashpower
>>
File: 1503613938613.jpg (17KB, 452x498px) Image search: [Google]
1503613938613.jpg
17KB, 452x498px
>>3342405

It's still up over 300% from the beginning of the year you braindead mongoloid

How far up are your shit stocks?

Oh... right.... not 300%.... not even 3 digits...

>us equities traders

You mean you double digit IQ dinosaurs?
>>
>>3342405
Unlike your fiat it's not backed by gov taxes and jewery
>>
>>3342405
HAHA you are so fucking cucked. Mass Jew manipulation takes place in your conventional markets. There also isn't enough gold or assets to make your money any less pretend.

>Jews did 08 financial crisis.
>>
>>3342405
>what's BTC backed by again
panic sellers apparently
>>
>>3342547
>implying the banks haven't bought up enough BTC and ETH to crash the fuck out of it
>>
>>3342405
>us equity traders

being proud of 4% gains per YEAR

lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>3342405
>what's BTC backed by again?

Nothing but faith. This crash is further proof that crypto is nothing but a huge pyramid scheme. I've been warning everyone about this for months.
>>
>>3342405
You.

The Greater Fool
>>
>>3342405
By the promise of making more money in the fut... No wait, that's fiat.

By national governments that change very election cycle and are generally incompetent and corrupt as fu... No wait, that's fiat.

By corporations that only suck the bottom line and will ruin entire nations in the name of globalist profit seeki... No wait, that's fiat.

By news agencies that mold public opinion to their will and hidden agend... No wait, that's fiat.

By (((bankers))) who have said governments, corporations, and news agencies in their pocke... No wait that's fiat.

>inb4 whales and government agencies like PBoC have a huge effect on crypto price
So does any type of stupid fud.
But crypto is still crypto, can't un-ring a bell.
And the price will go up regardless of what shit (((they))) try to pull.
>>
>>3342585
I'm up 120% YOY. who the fuck only makes 4% besides grampas holding bonds? I'd kill myself.
>>
>>3342700
This crash proves that government regulation stifles innovation, nothing more.

BTC is backed by utility.
>>
>>3342405
>btc has 15% pullback after 170% rally
>HAHAHA STUPID COINERS
>>
Nocoiner here, which exchange is the best for buying with USD?
>>
>small dip
>h-ha co-coiners

I made your 6% per year while im jacking off
>>
do you retards have to bring up DA JOOS in literally every fucking thread?

for fucks sake already enough
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.