[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>entire point of this coin is to fund icos >ICOs are now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: ethereum.png (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ethereum.png
32KB, 250x250px
>entire point of this coin is to fund icos
>ICOs are now banned in china and soon to be banned everywhere else

So is this basically going all the way to zero dollars? Isn't it literally worthless now?
>>
>>3342262

took you long enough to realize
>>
the entire point of the coin is to provide a decentralized OS for dApps. ICOs are unnecessary. Just have your token be fucking mined like crypto is supposed to be.
>>
>>3342262

kys
>>
>>3342262

nope
>>
>>3342262
>didn't read the whitepaper.

NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEEE
>>
>>3342262
>>entire point of this coin is to fund icos
gas yourself.
>>
>>3342277
>>3342279
>>3342309
>>3342312
it's time to sell
>>
>>3342262
basically china just cashed out on BTC

WAVES now becomes new ETH for russia
IOTA becomes new blockchain built for future
BTC replaced by some ZCASH anon shit for dark markets
>>
>>3342273
What are some dApps people use that are running on Ethereum right now?

Is it just sites like EtherDelta?
>>
>>3342320
>lelele who needs an argument when you can put out an unsupported claim
>>
>>3342335

beta.cent.co is my favorite

quora but for ethereum

Install metamask, and youre already set to start earning ether for asnwering peoples questions!
>>
>>3342335
It's all shit right now. The good ones will only be out next year and beyond because they have competent teams working on products. It's called Web 3.0 for a reason; you're going to see businesses built on it.

Start making your own.
>>
>>3342350
ICOs just get shat out of nowhere, huh? Bancor just jumped out of Galia's pussy.
>>
>>3342262
what about ETC? fucking twitter shills never stop about this shitcoin
>>
>>3342262

false OP

https://twitter.com/feindura/status/904729660889628672
>>
yes op you are right

SELL SELL SELL

i want to buy them
>>
File: 1476997188129.gif (494KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
1476997188129.gif
494KB, 500x222px
>>3342262
muh ethers
>>
Number of real world services and companies using Ether in their business processes ("experimenting" doesn't count):
Number of ICO pyramids running on Ether:
100+

OP is right and you are all so salty.
>>
>>3342262

Are they banned or do they just need proper registration?

Big difference. Like the us. They're not banned. They just /need/ to be registered with the sec
>>
alright kid listen up, ICOs are not banned or illegal, just regulated so that jews can get that cryptoprofits just like we doin every weekend. Institutional investors don't jump in unless regulations. Plus who actually gave a fuck about US regulation? fucking nobody. solid ICOs will just have to comply with the law nothing else.
>>
EOS will fix this problem
>>
>>3342352
>beta.cent.co
Interesting, I need to look into metamask, I keep hearing a lot of sites use that. So they dont have an underlying token, they just use Eth? Steemit maybe should have gone in this direction.

I seen a lot of sites like this without crypto but they run into issues with advertisers not paying enough but if the eth is just from other users that seems sustainable.

>>3342360
Thanks, will search for some of those. Once real teams come in theyll probably clean up.
>>
Who keeps buying kyber, when ETH will crash to death?
>>
>>3342262
there will probably be illegal ways to do ICOs, so ETH won't be 0. but i don't see it worth more than $50.
>>
>>3342352
Thanks

Also etheroll decentralised gambling
>>
ETH just started its real correction
Remember ETH has been rising from 8 DOLLARS to 400 DOLLAR WITHIN FUCKING 8 MONTHS

50x IS CLEARLY A BUBBLE FOR ANYONE SANE
>>
>>3342273
>muh dApps

Enjoy holding your heavy bags.
>>
>>3342670
Sane people dont all caps because the chinese government said scary things
>>
>>3342481

nope! just download metamask and you get a wallet set up instantly, no effort at all required
>>
>>3342273

oh you mean for the already shitty network to be clogged by "applications" that amount to nothing more than the minimum beta required for ICO teams to cash in on their shekels? ok, just bought 100k, thanks.
>>
Ethereum is KILL
>>
>>3342428
why are you salty about other people being salty? why do you care?

show us the millions you made on that short boy.

Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>3343177

people very quickly forget that ethereum wasn't designed for every kike to put out a kikecoin with smartcontracts. smartcontracts were supposed to be much more general purpose and cool than this token bullshit, however they didn't realize how it'd be so radically abused by "ICO teams" of chads and their nice linkedin accounts and handlers.

ethereum has become nothing more than a platform for israeli-born ***chosenones*** to make a few shekels on the way to the promised land.
>>
>>3342262
>t. unironically retarded bitcoin maximalist
>>
>>3343255
mfw I want to smash galia's choosen pussy
>>
>>3343210
No.

what do.
>>
>>3342428
Number of succesful ICOs:
>>
>>3342443

Yeah but no ICO will ever register, because they're all fucking scams
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.