[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO's price drops down from $30 to $20, AHAHHHH sell sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: NEO-coin.png (108KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
NEO-coin.png
108KB, 960x600px
Calm down morons, buy as much NEO as you possibly can right now, regulation will mean normies feel more comfortable putting their money in crypto. Things are about to explode, for you poor folks out there put everything on NEO.

Forget about BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR they are going to bleed slowly for weeks. After clarification by the Chinese government NEO is going to have a even bigger rally than the 7 to 50 jump.

Under $20 is a great price, don't let this opportunity go by without taking advantage. By the end of the month we should be between $45 - $50.
>>
>>3341868
t.buymybags
>>
yup. even NEO haters have to admit that all it takes is one bit of favorable news out of China regarding ICOs for NEO to explode again.
>>
>>3341868
>Please buy my coins so it's worth something
>>
>>3341884
bought under $10 boiyo, increasing my stack as we speak. For those who took profits between $30 - $50 good job, this is a good point to re-enter.
>>
The first working project running on NEO is months if not years away.
The easy money was in ICOs and that's gone now at least until there is clarity wrt China which could be months from now. The market will be bearish for a couple months. Buying at this point is 100% idiotic. Just set a buy order for ~10$ if you truly believe in this project but I wouldn't be surprised if it touched $6 or some such.
>>
>>3341913
The chance of China not regulating ICO's is small. However this is not the bottom or even close, the bad news was just announced FFS. Expect a DGB level ass raping before a turnaround.

You can expect the announcement on regulation after the party conference in China this year- this is where the decision will be made, BTW.
>>
Neo is a worthless shitcoin

Cashed out a long time ago

It will be DGB tier in another month
>>
>>3341868
Didn't they just outright ban the ICOs and they're making them give all the money back? I mean I'm not sure you can really spin that as a positive.
>>
>>3341944
>The first working project running on NEO is months if not years away.
source: your anus
>>
>>3341868
can someone give me a /quick rundown/ on why NEO is a worthwhile investment?

I get the "chinese ethereum" meme but why does China need its own ethereum?

There are plenty of coins out there that have had spikes and then died without recovering their value. Why not NEO?

>sell me on the dip
>>
>>3342028
No they banned new ones

There is a literal list of them.and they are all shitcoins

This is China putting it's foot down now before they have do it later. Future ICOs will have to.play ball with the government

If NEO.works with the government expect a moon like no other
>>
>>3342107
and NEO has been launched, day one, with compliance in mind. this is why smart money invested when it was cheap as ANS.
>>
NEO is such a big scam is crazy how you people are falling for it. The chinese are the real jews and you barely understand it. Enjoy your losses
>>
File: cc2.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cc2.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>yfw china banned ICO's to make westerners panic sell their NEO so they can get some cheap
>>
be wary

>>Individuals and organizations that have completed ICO fundraisings should make arrangements to return funds, said a joint statement from the People’s Bank of China (PBOC), the securities and banking regulators and other government departments that was posted on the central bank’s website.
>>
>>3342168
those are only about recent ones
>>
>>3342176

>>Individuals and organizations that have completed ICO fundraisings

i interpret that as those that have already passed the fundraising stage.
>>
>>3342204
you interpret it incorrectly
>>
>>3342210
and how's that? it's literally word for word.

organizations that have completed ICO fundraising should make arrangements to return funds.

even if you passed the fundraising stage the government is saying you should make arrangements to return it because they are clamping down.

how can you interpret it in any other way?
>>
>>3342130

Fucking this, I came back to this board after like a year + hiatus and was blown away people were buying neo and shilling it, it was obvious as fuck neo was a scam from the beginning.
>>
what keeping NEO price so high?

after today news you expect NEO to be like one digit coin
>>
>>3342620
because people know, deep down, that NEO will survive.
>>
>>3341868
Shhh
Let the coins fall in value and entice the masses
>>
>>3342620
Surpise, motherfucker. NEO will rebound.
>>
its dead
>>
>>3343420
yeah just like BTC was dead when china "banned" it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.