[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017- 09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1501706803377.png (2MB, 1200x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1501706803377.png
2MB, 1200x1505px
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-crash-after-china-declares-initial-coin-offerings-illegal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>3340636
It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling dooooown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
>>
File: 48734896738946738900.png (255KB, 1300x977px) Image search: [Google]
48734896738946738900.png
255KB, 1300x977px
I can't keep wageslaving. I can't do it.
>>
>>3340636
This is what happens when you try to sell shit to the general public, who themselves, want to unload onto the greater fool.

It's not healthy for any new industry to encourage shit like this.
>>
>>3340720
>>3340741
>>3340749
it was nice knowing u all, had real fun shitposting here but it all ends now. See you on the other side.

I wish u never became a coiner
>>
>>3340636
can someone explain in idiot terms what exactly happened? I understand it's more regulation but all those financial terms are confusing
>>
>>3340805
charts will free falling without any survivors
>>
>>3340805

china banned cypto

game is over. should have sold at ATH. get out while you can
>>
>>3340805
chinks can't shill their shitcoins anymore

the only reason for bitcoins astronomical rise in value is because of all the shitcoins

chinks will want nothing to do with crypto anymore, no one fell for israel's ICO attempt, and goldman is buying up all the bitcoin supply for the US government to regulate

it's over
>>
File: 1500153974248.png (452KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500153974248.png
452KB, 808x805px
>>
>>3340862

china only had like 5-6 whales randomly pump and dump ICOs.
there is no middle class in china that could invest and/or profit of crypto.

koreans are already buying what the chinese sell.

the market is already recovering and will come out more stable.
>>
>>3340805
Dodgy projects are generating ridiculous amounts of cash through offering coins to the general market (these coins are being sold for the first time, where the term Initial Coin Offering comes from).

What's trying to be prevented is the same bullshit that happened during the Tech Bubble, where "companies", with barely any business model, were given insane valuations.

Those who have access to a coin first get to sell at very high prices. The price coin eventually drops as everyone tries to offload. It's an extremely cuntish thing to be involved in.

Humans need to be shepherded like with regulations because they're too unethical with their greed, and this can really set back crypto's progression if all it becomes is a method of transferring wealth from the stupid to the fast.
>>
>>3340741

i want an apple pie too Mc Anon
>>
File: Ancap_flag.png (5KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ancap_flag.png
5KB, 450x300px
>>3340990
Shut the fuck up, nigger
>>
File: red wojak 2.png (446KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
red wojak 2.png
446KB, 808x805px
>I didn't sell on Friday when I was up 40%
>>
>>3341065
This is no free market, trust me. Particularly when wealthy insiders get access to a coin first, so that they can sell at unreasonable prices. Prices which a rational market would not agree with.
>>
>>3340990
Thanks. So no legal effect whatsoever on coins that are already established for a few years? (unless there's a corporation behind them and it decides to do fundraising or someth)
>>
>>3341104
Not sure about that, from article:
>China will strictly punish over sustained offerings and law violations in completed ones

Would have to look into it yourself.
>>
This is why you invest in gold instead you stupid faggots
>>
>>3341302
>they never learn
Greed and speed kill
>>
>>3341302
>buy gold
>4x in a few decades
>buy bitcoin
>2x in a month
>>
i guess peter schiff wins
>>
>>3340990
Wow, sounds like capitalism at work, retard.

>>3341087
Fucking communist. Of course the free market exists. If people are so stupid that they buy coins that end up being worthless then that's just too bad for them, that's how the world works.

The entire reason crypto exists is to get the fuck away from government regulation.
>>
>>3340636

404 NOT FOUND
>>
>>3341437
The problem that can stem from with that is increasing distrust in crypto, from the general public. You may not care about that, because you don't understand that in order for crypto to grow to truly insane amounts, in the long run, you're going to need mom/pop getting involved.

This nonsense with ICOs is not going to do crypto any good, in terms of perception. I'd have no problem if this sort of shit happened 50 years down the line. But not now, not when it's still young.
>>
>>3341502
t. missed out on icos and gains
>>
>>3341541
Yeah, that must be it.
>>
>>3341433
on the strength of government intervention after everything
>>
>mfw I want this bear market to last as long as possible so I can keep making gains daytrading and professional traders stay away from crypto
>>
>>3340803
See you space cowboy
>>
>>3341792
This.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.