[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im crying and i dont know what to do i come from a poor country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1kinni.jpg (150KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1kinni.jpg
150KB, 600x596px
im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (poland) and i put all my savings on ICOs after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like bitcoin and monero... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.
>>
It seems you have moved from Yugoslavia.
>>
>>3339870
just kill a fucking deer to eat through winter and make sure you've got firewood. You obviously didn't need the money that you spent on cryptos because if you were that fucking poor you'd never have found cryptos in the first place let alone put your precious polish rublees into it.
>>
>>3339870
You had one bad day and you're already bitching on /biz/? Wait a few weeks and you'll be fine
>>
>>3339870
at least you not a nigger
>>
>>3339870
post your wallet I will send you 100k
>>
>>3339929
we get it, you're raging because you probably lost your house or some dumb shit. now kindly kys and leave us to our own devices.
>>
>>3339870
if you're so poor wh
y do you need internet cancel and save some money
>>
Nice pasta faggot
>>
Wait a second I've seen this pasta before...
I thought you were from Bolivia?
>>
>>3339988
>>3340004
DELET
im crying guys
>>
>>3339870

Just hodl, man.
Just dont sell em.
Check the underlying businesses, invest and hodl.
>>
>>3339870

my friend bought eth at ath befeore last dip he didnt cry just hodl and in 2 months he sold without loss.

This is just a dip. It will recover. Stupid people are panic selling. Dips like this happened already and will happen.

BTC was on mad rush and it had to happen
>>
Cryptocucks on suicide watch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3339870
I'm down like 20%. Wanted to make a quick gain to buy Tesla. Looks like I might have to settle for some shitty BMW or Mercedes now ;_;
>>
im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (usa) and i put all my savings on ICOs after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like bitcoin and monero... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair
>>
>>3339870
is this a pasta?

sounds strangely familiar
>>
>>3340356
Yeah, I remember reading that too but with different country.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.