[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And should we win the day, the 4th of September will no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Cryptopendance Day.jpg (11KB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
Cryptopendance Day.jpg
11KB, 420x237px
And should we win the day, the 4th of September will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when /biz/ declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Cryptopendence Day
>>
>>3339806
>*insert copy pasta about a bubble bursting, and rules of stuff going up and coming down or some shit.*
>>
I don't know why that movie gets so much shit. It's about aliens blowing shit it, and it's amazing at it. What do they expect? Citizen Kane? It's like watching Godzilla and complaining about the character development. It's about watching a giant reptile smash the shit out of Tokyo for no reason.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDlyl-8V1w
>>
>>3339806
>Cryptopendence Day
TOP KEK

Antifa would be so proud of you for meming for them so late in the game like this.

Pack it pullman

Wait a minute....pullman...pull it

Silverstein is that you?
>>
>>3340203
Ha! Good one! What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>3340203
>>3339999
>>
>>3340331
Your spaceship is coming down.

You are the aliens not the liberators.
>>
File: TMNT 1990 it's time to go back.jpg (64KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT 1990 it's time to go back.jpg
64KB, 1366x768px
>>3340033

I've never heard the original Independence Day get shit on, are you sure you're not thinking of the sequel last year? The original is one of the most perfect movies ever. The 90's were the last good decade.
>>
File: jhjnsy1mkml7zvtiehng.jpg (33KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
jhjnsy1mkml7zvtiehng.jpg
33KB, 620x470px
sell now earthlings
>>
File: q5rif3J.gif (420KB, 320x138px) Image search: [Google]
q5rif3J.gif
420KB, 320x138px
>>
>>3340381
Mostly just snobs, I guess. It's one of the approved movies to make fun of.

>hurr durr hacking alien computer with a mac, so stupid lol

I think most normies like the original, and rightly so. One of the few things I agree with normies on. Good solid fun, and one of the last movies with amazing practical effects before CGI game along.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.