[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys realize this was just a ruse. The banking world wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (117KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
117KB, 650x650px
You guys realize this was just a ruse.
The banking world wanted to show how fragile the crypto market is..

They will win.. They always win..
>>
>>3339380
>he is starting to get what bag man means
>>
File: da.png (215KB, 683x367px) Image search: [Google]
da.png
215KB, 683x367px
>>3339380
He's still plankton.
>>
you idiots need to learn to trade with the bankers
>>
>>3339380
Oh I'm sorry, wasn't Bitcoin meant to crash to $3,000 Mr. Soros? Huh, that's too bad. All the billions of fiat you bribed China with to ban crypto is just gonna end up causing a small dip. Poor little kike, its not even mainstream yet and Ill see you in 10 years when I'm worth more than you you fat sack of shit. Die already.
>>
>>3339380
No, ICO's are legitimate scams. They shot off a gangrenous toxic appendage that was rotting the core of crypto, all while even allowing us to collectively enter a massively needed consolidation phase .. which may or may not hold up for a while.

This is possibly the best news I've read in months.
>>
>>3339437
Calm down, nupol, and bask in the rest of your containment board.
>>
>>3339424
Calls anons idiots when has probably never met a popper investment banker in his life.....
>>
>>3339380
How do we stop them?
>>
>>3339681
You acquire precious metals and accelerate the biggest bank run in the history of man.
>>
>>3339487
/pol/ is definitely in da house, since about 40 minutes ago. Like 18 jew threads just popped up at once.
>>
>>3339437
What are you gonna do when crpyto would be banned in all major countries? Only crypto would be allowed are ones that governments and banks control.
>>
>shitcoin still worth more than an oz gold
They already lost
>>
>>3339708
Precious metals are for dimwits who have problems with abstract thought.
>>
>>3339708
Also acquire cryptos
>>
>>3340349
Precious metals are for people who never lose

As long as you have enough gold to buy what you desire, who goves a shit about jewish money? Gold can buy freedom if you know how to spend it
>>
>>3339380
Losers :-)
I'm 20 x now after cashing out half last week.
Thinking of buying back Tuesday.
>>
>>3340312
???

Because torrents are also banned right?

You give the Jews or others waaaay to much legitimacy.
>>
>>3340349
>the artist is blind in one eye
>he will never see the future that way

Free will is yours but the money is not
>>
>>3339380
fragile? it's growing super fast, of course there will be retraces.

more like antifragile.
>>
>>3339380
until they can't win
>>
>>3339752
desu i came here from /pol/ now this is my home.

pol was home since 2014

and since then i have become a race obsessed anti semite lol
>>
File: IMG_4135.jpg (72KB, 699x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4135.jpg
72KB, 699x479px
>>3340312

>banning crypto
>honestly believes this is possible

You must be new here.

The coin must flow. Governments can't stop the movement of crypto capital. They can only try to hinder it or sabotage it with news like this week.

Unless they detonate nukes in orbit, crypto will exist worldwide. If they do drop the bombs we all have much bigger problems than MUH BAGS.

Also lmao at people putting their life savings into crypto. It's meant to be a fiat hedge/aggressive return portfolio, not a structured account like a Roth or 401k. Like if you literally need that money to stay solvent, don't put it on crypto exchanges wtf are you doing
>>
>>3342660
>The coin must flow. Governments can't stop the movement of crypto capital.
This.
It's like all the news from the 2000s that file sharing will be banned.
>>
>>3339380
>Your body belongs to us. You cannot escape. Your blood, your flesh, your rage. It's all ours. Yes. Everything is ours. The brand. As long as you bear the brand, your anger, your sadness, your pain... and even your fear. Everything is ours.
>>
File: retard chamber.jpg (37KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
retard chamber.jpg
37KB, 576x768px
>>3339417
>random website can magically peer into someone's private life and calculate their net worth
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.