[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just sold all my ETH for USD, not Tether, no, real USD. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1498564882917.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1498564882917.png
806KB, 1001x823px
Just sold all my ETH for USD, not Tether, no, real USD.

It's so quiet, the voices are finally gone, i am a t p e a c e
>>
big mistake baretta
>>
Peace?

See you in two weeks with your pink wojacks
>>
>>3338121
>cucked by the fiat lie

the only peace i have will happen when i am completely diversified in every asset, tangible good, and shitcoin known to man
>>
File: 1504392118558.png (404KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
1504392118558.png
404KB, 770x578px
>>3338121
>selling at the worst time possible
You're suppose to buy now.
>>
>>3338169
this is the narrow path. unfortunately when you reach this point you will discover judges and lawyers who want your stuff and they will use corruption and threat of violence from numbskull cops to steal it from you
>>
>>3338170
it will go down to shit, crypto will die from this
>>
>>3338170
I bought the last dip 3 hours ago.
I sold again when btc broke clean trough its last support.
>>
>>3338250

I remember my first dip, good times...

see you back here in three weeks when BTC is hitting a new ATH
>>
to all the NoCoiners in this thread... listen to my wise words: Buy when BTC hits 4k...and then hold for 3 months when it hits back 6k...sell at that point... easy 2k Profit
>>
BTC will be $7540
ETH is gonna get a pump and come back to 0.1BTC so it'll hover around the $740-760 mark
ZRX to $3.
OMG to $50,
DNT will recover a bit to to $0.30
>>
I believe this is speculation for the end of the year.....2k17....

buy back your ETH and add LTC to it too.... also view the ones listed above.... if you wish .....

feel free to view
>>3338193

my only concerns are what if
N korea fucks up / The Us ends up in recession....
>>
>>3338286
This is different. Crypto is getting fucked by china and soon the SEC now
>>
>>3338170
https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korea-takes-steps-to-regulate-digital-currencies/

A majority of ETH's money is coming from South Koreans. Imagine when SK bans ICOs just like China. The OP did the right move.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.