[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy this shit below ICO price, they have to return money to investors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: neo-antshares.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neo-antshares.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Buy this shit below ICO price, they have to return money to investors at ICO price, guaranteed profit. You are welcome!
>>
Antshares ICO price was $0.036 retard
>>
>>3336013
only another 99% to drop to get to ico price
>>
>>3336026
Give it one week.
>>
File: train soul 4.gif (168KB, 404x272px) Image search: [Google]
train soul 4.gif
168KB, 404x272px
>>3336013
Even if NEO survives, no new ICOs will be allowed to be made on it. Its moon mission has been permanently canceled.

You have to let it go.
>>
>>3336013
NEO is over my friend, Chinese based ICO machine in a country with banned ICOs
>>
>>3336108
The "ban" is only temporary until they can get some kind of regulation going. I'm pretty sure this is probably just a government orchestrated scam to get in on cheap coins and to ahve better control of the industry whent hey release their own crypto shit. Any ICOs that are currently already trading or on exchanges are exempt, so as long as it's already on an exchange then it won't really be affected. Although it sucks now, overall it will probably be good for the community and coin holders since you will see a lot of less scammy ICOs coming from China since they will probably have to comply with some rules/standards.

Plus, you also have to understand that the current freeze only ONLY affects China. ANYONE has the ability to make an ICO in any other country (assuming its legal), for example I can be Canadian and start an ICO/token on the Neo or Eth platform and the current freeze in China doesn't affect me at all from a legal standpoint. So if anything, it just means that there will be less chinks making money off crypto for the time being. Also bear in mind that although it might be illegal to start up ICOs in some jurisdictions it doesn't stop people from doing it, nor does it prevent people from buying into them.
>>
>>3336839
This

It's absolutely retarded to assume that the Chinese government would NOT want to get onto this money machine
>>
NEO was marketing as "Chinas Ethereum", now this narrative is dead when China banned ICOs

NEO is no more Chinas Ethereum
>>
You guys know Red Pulse is registered in Hong Kong, and isn't subject to the current news right?
>>
>>3336839

this you "temporary" claim is just your own pure speculation

fact is China has banned all ICOs, that its fact that we living today
>>
>>3336839
Only idiots outside of China would pick Neo, a coin made in China that's barely legal for its purpose there, as a platform to build their stuff on now.
>>
Neo is done fags. It has no more use. The whales waited to pump the price with the 2 ICOs coming Alis and RPX.

now all ICOs are banned for now in china.
>>
>>3336885
It is temporary, it's just pending regulation, whether it takes days/weeks/months to sort out. There are too many big chinese businessmen in crypto, not to mention china benefits a lot from crypto, they will never permanently ban this shit and let other nations pull ahead.

Even if the ban affects China, its trivial for any chinese person to waltz into Hong Kong or Singapore or even Korea and resume operations there without the current regulation, in fact a number of them already do so.
>>
>>3337253
All this is based on what? Your conspiracy?
>>
File: 215679.jpg (103KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
215679.jpg
103KB, 898x628px
>>3337003
yes its done anon. im here to collect whats left AVRypvyfq6ky9WahkcfB1N9Pw1EorKMou1
>>
>>3337726

logic.
>>
>>3337785
+1
>>3337726
stop fudding, stay calm
>>
you guys are legit idiots NEO IS NOT DEFINED BY ICOS. Is eth only good for icos no fuck tard and everyone is strict on icos cause theyre fucking perfect scams god damn
>>
>>3337726
I speak Chinese and actually read the notice? I actually actively trade crypto and follow news? lmao
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.