[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sitting with fiat and watching this bloodbath from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone else sitting with fiat and watching this bloodbath from the sides?

Feels amazing
>>
yeah hedged last week to usd at all time high.

>comfy as fuck
>>
>>3335839
you've been in fiat since 3k
>>
>>3335851
I wasnt so pro to cash out at ATH but sold of my ETH @345 and am so happy right now seeing it plummet. The more it goes down the happier i am. Finally cashing out is paying off
>>
Honest question, I'm new here and I wanna start with cc dealing.

Is it the best time to buy now since all currency fell down?

And what does it mean for us if it falls down, can you actually go in debt? Let's say, you invest 5$ and currency plummets, do you just have less money, like 2.23$, or can you go to "-", like -5$?
>>
>>3335939
brainlet
>>
>>3335939
epic bait
>>
>>3335939
You don't go into debt. You will just own 1000 coins worth .0001 USD each or whatever
>>
>>3335839
ITS NOT FUCKING CRASHING

JESUS FUCK DUDE STOP SPREADING THIS SHIT I KNOW ITS YOU MAKING ALL THESE THREADS

AGAIN NO COINER PLEB NORMIE FUCK:
IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR COINS TO CRASH THEY CAN ONLY GO UP

SHIT
PEOPLE HAVE REAL MONEY AND WEEKS SALARY RIDING ON THESE COINS STOP FUCKING AROUND

ITS NOT CRASHING
>>
I was about to put $5k fiat into the crypto market last week. Coinbase was being slow with my bank deposit so I was forced to wait until late night Friday.
When I saw the "weekend dip" that started then, I decided to hold off until the next day to see if it went any lower. When I woke up, the market was already recovering.
I monitored the charts throughout the weekend after learning a few indicators and decided to hold off until the weekend was over given the volatility.
Thank god for that because now we're in one of the largest crashes in weeks after that news from China came out an hour ago.
Feels like I dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>3336002

That's what I wanted to know, cheers. I recently started talking to people about this stuff so I'm still discovering it.

What currency should I invest in then? I'm talking about long term, like 5yrs period
>>
>>3336027
haha salty coiner gtfo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.