[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a job like Donald draper? I'm graduating with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3247.jpg (177KB, 1188x1028px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.jpg
177KB, 1188x1028px
How do I get a job like Donald draper? I'm graduating with a business degree soon . Should I just apply to any advertising agency and work my way up?
>>
>>3333972
Those jobs don't exist anymore. You're better off going freelance.
>>
Marketing is nothing like Mad Men these days so you'll never get a job like his
>>
buy up all the ad tokens and become a dencentralized indie ad exec in 5 years
>>
>>3333972
You're gonna get stuck in some shitty sales job and never go past entry level for 5 years killing yourself lmao

Better bet is to hope your altcoins moon and start your own thing, or switch your job to finance or IT
>>
Damn guys killing my spirit. I guess the old men hogged all the good shit, they make it look so fun in the series.
>>3334004
Yeah I'm definitely gonna buy some alt coins. Looking at getting some ripple soon.
What are you suggesting with a finance or IT job? I like around the dallas Texas area I'm sure I could find something if I looked hard enough.
>>
>>3333972
if you already don't have a job lined up, enjoy being unemployed
>>
>>3333972
Don was a copywriter, then a Creative Director, then a partner at his own firm. All those jobs still exist in advertising. In fact, agencies like McCann, Chiat-Day, and plenty others mentioned in Madmen are still around. All you have to do is create a portfolio of ad concepts that you came up with yourself. Send them out to ad agencies. If you watch the series, you'll see Ginsberg's portfolio and others. That's exactly how its still done, except all creatives now have their portfolios online. Google "copywriter portfolio" and figure it out from there. You might also want to take some advertising courses at Miami Ad School or School of Visual Arts. In short, Ad agencies exist, dumbass. Don't be a fucking neet virgin your whole life you fucking fag. Stop asking and start doing the research on your own.
>>
>>3334259
That's why I asked here. I trust you guys, and sure enough you delivered. So my deepest thanks anon . I'll research what you've told me now
>>
>>3333972
t. virgin loser off /tv/ who missed the entire point of mad man and only paid attention to the scenes where don is having sex
>>
>>3334513
Go away /tv/ this is strictly business. Don't need your pretentiousness here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.