[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so here's the deal: >great credit score >no source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: rip.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Okay so here's the deal:
>great credit score
>no source of income for a few weeks (long story)
>$600 credit card debt
>$34 in checking
>$633 security deposit refund check just came in

So what's the best way to pay off this debt to maximize the positive impact on my credit score?
>>
this is cryptocurrency board
go away pls
>>
>>3332505
okay sorry
>>
take that 633 dollars and buy cocaine, then you wont care what your credit score is
>>
>>3332505
indeed.

Unlesssss... OP is hunting for pump & dumps to pay off his bills..
>>
>>3332490
take the 633 and buy 63 pairs of kneepads...
>>
>>3332490
but you >>3332521
seem like a nice guy the way you inprove your credit is to pay alittle bit more than the min a mouth so that that 633 put 300 to the credit and pay a little bit more than min a mouth you can do like me and say fuck jews im not paying jews and make a living and pay cash for everything if you take the last point to heart you will thank me later
>>
here a song for you to listen to while you make your desigen.

jews?

no jews

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KXd-FM51VsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>3332568
see what i mean fucking jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXd-FM51VsY
>>
>>3332551
Thank you for your advice. I'll do $300 and $50 monthly for 6-8 months. ($25 min payment).

~Fuck the jews.~

Thank you for your hospitality on this foreign board.
>>
>>3332605
its bad for you credit to pay it off every mouth because the jews like to be payed every mouth. but its also bad to max out the credit

gucci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXd-FM51VsY
>>
>>3332605
that being said i cant loan enough money from a bank to buy supper. i hate jews
>>
but i can short eth at 100 time doe
>>
>>3332575
>click link
>baboons mumbling
>close link
>>
>>3332671
shit goes ham senpai gucci is on repeat forsure
>>
>>3332490
Credit cards and scores are a scam you dumb 'free money' addict.
>>
>>3332872
Enjoy not qualifying for a lease on a '98 Honda Civic in your 30s.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.