[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I left my old job of 4 years about half a year ago to go travel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1476309007205.jpg (19KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1476309007205.jpg
19KB, 500x327px
I left my old job of 4 years about half a year ago to go travel.

They've been having problems finding good workers. I just found out that the bosses have a photo of me printed out and put on a whiteboard in the back office with the word WANTED!!! written over it.

Feels flattering man.

Can I use that on a job application?
>>
>>3332389
No, but you might be able to leverage a good raise after your travels.
>>
Why don't you offer to help them via Telecommute as a contractor? Make money while traveling.
>>
>>3332389
it says wanted because you fucked them over and they want to lynch you
>>
>>3332463
This. Don't burn this bridge, it seems sturdy. And if anything, use them as a reference. If you're close enough to them, they'll probably tell prospective employers about the picture. I'm close with 2 of my old bosses from different companies, they talk me up to anyone who calls them for a reference - guaranteed job.
>>
>>3332463
It's not the type of job you can do remotely.

And yeah, not at all burning that bridge.
>>
File: toHDYNE.jpg (94KB, 720x841px) Image search: [Google]
toHDYNE.jpg
94KB, 720x841px
>>3332389
>They put up a picture of me on the fridge
lmao you will get laughed the fuck out of the conference room. I've worked for Fortune 500 companies, and that kiddy shit gets in the way of business.

Real companies want to hear how you can suck a mean cock for a raise, not how you won a fucking popularity contest at Pajeet central.

OP you honestly are probably a little better off if--in the middle of the interviewer's question--you lift one leg and fart loudly and brazenly, so as to shit your pants. You say nothing. The moment they make a sound, tell them you're an Aristocrat, and that's reason enough to hire you.

This has gotten me to where I am today.
>>
>>3333361
Good thing I'm not applying for a Fortune 500 company then.
>>
>>3332389
Do people really say "half a year" rather than "6 months"
>>
How's travelling going? I'm going to do this soon, really excited. Definitely don't burn bridges btw
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.