[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/bustedbit bustabit is a scam. spread th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: scam.png (30KB, 353x793px)
scam.png
30KB, 353x793px
https://twitter.com/bustedbit

bustabit is a scam. spread the word, not asking for likes or any shit on twitter, thats just a resource that compiles all the shady shit, just tell your friends if you know any that use it, that its 100% a scam, and that fat fuck black guy running it is stealing from everyone.
>>
>>3332234
wtf am i looking at. i checked the twitter and i have no idea what this is and what you're trying to show
>>
>>3332298

meh just a popular dice bitcoin site, kinda a niche thing. if u dont know it that probably good. just forget about it.

you put bitcoin in and bet on a rolling number, people thought it was legit for the longest time but its been revealed to be rigged.

thats all, just tryin to alert ppl if they didnt already know
>>
>>3332313
i dont know man it looks like i could make some money, what are the rules
>>
ok i think i got it. it starts at 1 so if you just cash out at like 1.1, and if you really randomly lose 1% of the games (that can be proven easily), why wouldnt you be able to make money on it?
>>
>>3332328

go do it, youve been warned, the owner will end the game at his whim. this thread was for new people and smart people. you fit neither of these categories if you go play there after seeing this. ill let this thread hang out and wont bump it anymore. afraid it may have done more harm than good seeing your reply.
>>
>>3332442
ok i get you thinking im not smart, but how am i not new? I think it's you might not be the smart one here
>>
>>3332459
If I can use an example from a year and a half ago in the video game industry; a game called Counter Strike Global Offensive had a huge gambling industry going because of how its markets with micro transactions was set up through the Steam servers. Third parties created rolling games with "VERIFIED AUTHENTICATED STRINGS" that "COULDN'T BE RIGGED", because "probability" and all that. Well guess what, these fuckers made shitloads rigging these websites because they could predict the strings and could effectively make everyone lose their money because they owned the site. That's what's sort of happening here, a corrupt shithead playing with his "VERIFIED AUTHENTIC PROBABILITY" and playing the fools.

Go be a fool and play the site.
>>
>>3332234
>black guy
Wow I'm shocked.
>>
>>3332489
i might do it later
>>
Fucking the Ryan. This site used to be spread around on Hackforums. Can't believe he's still getting away with this shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.