[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much longer do you give this company? What must they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: siriusxm radio.jpg (57KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
siriusxm radio.jpg
57KB, 950x534px
How much longer do you give this company? What must they do to survive?
>>
Bring back anthony cumia. Its that simple
>>
>>3329533
stop paying (((howard stern))) so much fucking money.
>>
>>3329533
When's the ICO?
>>
Lower the fucking fees.
>>
>>3329771
They have to pay for Howard Stern's lavish lifestyle. He makes like, $5 million a year for doing three shows every other week.
>>
>>3329533
cant really charge for radio when you can listen for free!!!
>>
This shit is a joke all their programs are so terrible.

Get rid of all their shitty radio stations and focus on lifestyle stations. Cooking stations, weight lifting stations, a crypto station, esports, lots of options in many different foreign languages for people trying to learn the language or from those countries trying to learn about them or keep current.

I got a 3 month free trial with my new car and literally every station is just dad rock, top 40, ect. that I can find on the radio. Same with the news stations, Fox news, NPR, Bloomberg. People actually pay money for this?

The only time I turn it on is to listen to their kpop station, which also kind of sucks. But if they had a bunch of stations with 24/7 things I'm interested in that I can't find easily anywhere else I would pay a premium fee.
>>
>>3329881
Where I live, we don't have a classic alternative station, or a really good jazz station, or a garage rock station. Sirius has all that stuff. Plus I like listening to Jim and Sam, and Craig Ferguson.
>>
>>3329794
Sterns show gets 80-100 million a year on a 5 year deal................almost half a billion dollars on one show.

I am a Stern listener and only have Sirius for that reason but for a struggling company that cant be profitable.
>>
>>3329916
Yeah that is what I was getting at, those are cool, offer things to people don't have.

I drive a lot and if they had a crypto station and a Japanese station or something cause I'm a faggot weeb I would shell out decent money.

If you can hit a passionate niche with one or two people they would pay a lot of money compared to trying to offer some generic stuff everyone already has.
>>
I listen to CNBC just to listen to world market news during my shitty commute... Rest is pretty meh I hustle them down to 25 every 5 months though so It doesn't hurt me too much
>>
>>3329970
Yeah well he has done a shitload so it kinda makes sense but he definitely gets the better end of the deal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.