[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.altcointoday.com/europea n-union-is-joining-un-to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 51225.png (496KB, 903x776px) Image search: [Google]
51225.png
496KB, 903x776px
http://www.altcointoday.com/european-union-is-joining-un-to-help-refugees-using-ethereum/

Sold 100k
>>
Sold all of my 600 eth when i heard this. Seriously.
>>
>>3324895
proof or gay
>>
nice !

cant wait for ethereum to fall another 20% :D
>>
>>3324840
Nice, just sold 10k.
>>
File: 1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>3324840
I want off this ride
>>
File: 1503910890359.png (920KB, 1808x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1503910890359.png
920KB, 1808x1204px
>>3324840

And this how we get right wing death squads

>Members of the Ethereum Foundation signed a deal with government-owned bank VEB with an eye to increasing knowledge and propagation of Ethereum Blockchain solutions.

>Registering refugees on the Blockchain meanwhile has been a focus of industry startups for several years. In 2015, BitNation succeeded in documenting the first such arrivals, at a time when government responses were far from set in stone.

>“The refugee crisis in Europe is massive, and will last for years to come with millions of stateless people who can’t open bank accounts, or even take a job, legally,” founder Susanne Tarkowski-Tempelhof told Cointelegraph at the time.

>“There’s a huge, and urgent vacuum to fill. The governments won’t do it, because they’re in a political deadlock when it comes to immigration.”
>>
Etheroll.com

Increase your stack
>>
officially buying ether is buying into refugees
>>
Fuck me, time to split and run.
>>
>East Asia conflict send turmoil across the globe
>ISIS start EU campaign
>all those refugees suddenly armed to teeth by Russian mob paid with ETH
>Berlin is renamed into Belinabad
LMAO.
>>
Wtf just realized fiat is also used to help rapefugees

Just burned 100k
>>
>not buying in to take advantage of liberals funding ethereum to help refugees when eth shoots up to a new ATH
>>
>>3324840
we will have all these bombers and nigs on the blockchain now? Holy shit, no wonder Ethereum is getting so bloated.

Well, I guess it will be easier to identify them during the "cleansing"
>>
>>3324895
Why would you sell it when the globalists are endorsing it's use? Pretty much guaranteed to be rich now.
>>
Guys, remember this is open source software. That means the right can use it just as much as the left.

Instead of selling ETH, you should be forming a rightwing dev group and starting projects that benefit the right.
>>
>>3324895
KEK
>>
>>3324840

BLACKED
>>
>>3326406
this
>>
>>3324969
>my wife and daughters can't go outside in a formerly first world country but its okay because I'm rich now - the post
>>
File: zcNel-NO_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zcNel-NO_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
https://medium.com/@annablume/universal-basic-income-ubi-coin-15ec91abcada

:)
>>
>>3324840
>gov pumps ethereum
>we sell at ATH
>Refugees become bagholders
>>
>>3327740
>everyone dumps on the refugees
>refugees now basically have meaningless bits of code and the government denies them additional help because they've already spent millions getting them ether
This is the best timeline, what a privilege to be born in this era
>>
>>3327740
Literally laughed at the fact that this is almost a sure thing...
Then short them government in the way back up
>>
>>3324840
You idiots don't get this is a sure buy now.

We kept crying for real world implementation. Here you have it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.