[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bought XRP yet /biz/? Do you hate free money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: moonmission.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moonmission.png
12KB, 500x500px
Why haven't you bought XRP yet /biz/? Do you hate free money?

>Literally quadrillions of dollars handled and transferred each year with shitty slow technology
>Ripple ABSOLUTELY reking Swift and becoming the new standard for money transfer
>Speedy transaction at minimal cost; practical usage unlike most of the shitcoins you hold
>Fed Reserve have LITERALLY endorsed it for next gen of global payments
>Japanese market has signed on
>
>>
If you're after free money then go for loopring. Below ICO prices and ready to moon before hitting the big exchanges
>>
The koreans are gonna jump on this before the conference and it will spike, get in while it's still cheap
>>
It's doomed to fail when the banks create their own coin. The only thing it's good for is selling when it jumps up 20% before it crashes back the next day to the long term trendline.
>>
>>3324613

And how long will it take banks to create their own coins? Ripple already has the technology :^)
>>
Yeah I do
>>
Swift is playing catchup and it has a long history of doing so with various technologies. Take swifts approach to correspondent banking KYC for instance and how many startup competitors sprung up and are doing a more efficient job at complying with Swifts own guidelines than Swift itself does.
>>
>>3324395
Putting 3000 into XRP tomorrow once my funds clear.
Once this coin struggles to $1 it will rocket to $10 like every other crypto in recent history.
Once it hits $10 it will get to $100 within a couple of months like every other crypto.

Then I will sell all of my coins and cash out with a million dollars.

Millionaire before 30 by 2019.
>>
File: 1504306826753.jpg (134KB, 885x990px) Image search: [Google]
1504306826753.jpg
134KB, 885x990px
>>3324395

No thank you.
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>3324395

Ripple
> Has groundbreaking conference and news on Sept 12
>No one cares because just beforehand the crypto bubbles pops
> Is Ripple, dare is say it /ourguy/
>>
no thanks dont want my money lost because chainlink will destroy ripple
>>
>>3325215

there's too many XRP in circulation for this to ever be possible
>>
>>3325305

thats years away my dude, dont you want to profit in the meantime?
>>
>>3325332
i would invest in ripple but there is one problem my friend, the protocol doesnt need the coin to work so the protocol is what is used by the banks but the coin itself not
>>
>>3325361
>this argument again
It's been debunked a thousand times
>>
>>3325380
well give a link or something to disprove it plz
>>
>>3325392
>Every bank wants their name on it, but no bank wants any other bank’s name on it,” explains Thomas. “So it presents this stalemate where they all create their own coin but then maybe can’t get anyone else but their own daughter banks and their own club to use it, at which point the value isn’t there. Settlement assets are valuable if they’re widely accepted across all organizations.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
>>
>>3325418
will read the link thanks
>>
>>3325326
>>3325326
>>3325326
>there's too many XRP in circulation for this to ever be possible

Ripple is locking away 70 percent of XRP in circulation by the end of this year.

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

Going to want to buy before this happens. Imagine what would happen to the price of gold if 70 percent of it just fucking disappeared.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.