[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A place to buy BTC in euros? Without id. So far I only know virwox,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: btc.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
10KB, 200x200px
A place to buy BTC in euros? Without id. So far I only know virwox, but their fee comes out pretty huge in the end.
>>
nigga you underage go play
>>
>>3324281
maybe I'm a drug dealer and I need to launder my money
>>
>>3324274
kraken unless you're a pakibong or a nu-kraut
tier 2 is ID-less and limited to $2k per day in fiat transactions
>>
localbitcoin (?)
buy with cash
>>
>>3324295
horrible prices tho
>>
>>3324274

Anycoindirect.eu
>>
>>3324293
>kraken
thanks, I will try it!
>>
>>3324309
don't exceed those 2k tho, they'll suspend the transaction that caused the overage for a week or so
I recommend you deposit/withdraw every other day
>>
do it with with btc ATM you surely have one in europe.

i use coinmama its like a more forgiving kraken/bitrexx but you still need ID
>>
>>3324315
I wish I could over-exceed that 2k :(
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>3324302
this

>>3324274
>>
>>3324274
https://www.bitstamp.net/
>>
>>3324352
they require ID from the start
>>
>>3324374
afraid to show your face on internet, low self esteem?
>>
>>3324380
I'm more than willing to produce ID in person
I'm not an idiot broadcasting ID to whomever over NSA/GCHQ channels
>>
>>3324388
>muuh NSA, government, jews
>let me get my fedora
>>
>>3324392
nice ad-hom, goy
you sure convinced me with your argument
even if TLS broadcast were uncompromised, what guarantee do you have that the kike exchange on the other side complies with stated privacy?
>>
>>3324404
they can do what they want as long i am not stupid enough to send directly to something when i buy something fishy...

how hard is that
>>
also if OP is a drug lord why teh fuck he is scared of fees, under age drug dealers that sell weed to his friends
>>
>>3324454
if i was in OP's position i would either buy physically (the best option) or go to a deepweb verified seller that take a chunky fee.
you still have options
>>
>>3324454
it's just a praaank bruh. Yeah, I'm underage, the first reply was right
>>
>>3324471
if that, dont bother to hide your white face, they are after whales not tiny cats like you on internet.
>>
File: 456654.png (405KB, 948x613px) Image search: [Google]
456654.png
405KB, 948x613px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.