[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that you are all nothing but speculators, you are not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: SPECULATOR123.jpg (195KB, 1300x826px) Image search: [Google]
SPECULATOR123.jpg
195KB, 1300x826px
reminder that you are all nothing but speculators, you are not investors.

You don't care about the underlying value of anything. You don't see the things you trade as having stored value because you intend to spin the transaction very quickly in order to make a fast buck.

Even if value falls you sell, taking a loss.
>>
>>3324069
I don't care what you call me, poorfag.
I make money, good enough for me.
>>
>>3324069
Speculation is far more yee haw than investing anyway
Being emotionally invested makes you blind to the shortcomings of the asset
>>
>>3324069
This looks like a self portrait. I dont suggest you invest in crypto.
>>
technically true of any economy.
>>
File: 1398431321083.jpg (17KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1398431321083.jpg
17KB, 413x395px
>>3324069
>a nocoiner's cope, the post.
>>
File: 1356663781445.jpg (22KB, 200x200px)
1356663781445.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>3324069
Whatever pal, i'll be picking up your mother in a lambo next year
>>
>>3324069
Your point?
>>
>>3324069
true, investing in cryptocurrencies is basically gambling but you can't lose
>>
Why are we getting so many nocoiners recently?
>>
>>3324069
Reminder that the FED has ruined the stock markets by a decade of QE

Reminder that ZIRP has fucked everything to hell

Reminder that US stock #s are shrinking

Reminder that SNAP, a company with zero profits, was valued at dozens of times its REVENUE not even earnings for non voting shares eg worse than bonds

Reminder that ultralow interest rates have boosted property to unsustainable and egregiously overpriced levels

Maybe we're gambling. Maybe the worlds crazy.

PS how do you think the US govt will pay off the debt? Hint: inflation is taxation by policy measure
>>
>>3324069
>He doesn't know speculators serve a necessary purpose
Tell me more of your great wisdom
>>
>>3325198
Because there's always a steady stream of people living paycheck to paycheck or neetbux to neetbux on here that want to put in $20/week. They could until recently but their small heads see the almost $5000 price tag on btc and figure it's hopeless now, so they just lash out their frustrations on others for missing the boat in life yet again
>>
>>3324069
Not me, anon, I'm an investor. I'm planning to hold Bancor for at least 40 years because that's how long it will take to unload these bags.
>>
>>3325253
Reminder that FED did all this to create "wealth effects" meaning, they pick winners and losers, meaning they just gave a bunch of free rich people to their favorite cronies to become superbillionaires and control politics forever.

Reminder that it is your fault for being poor for not being on the Jews' buddy list to get picked as a winner.

Reminder that this was all so greedy Boomers, who've already ruined the country beyond saving, could enjoy a reinflated 401k and housing prices so they could retire comfy.

Reminder that if you aren't absolutely furious over this whole bullshit then you don't really understand what these words mean, because it really is like Boomers were playing a game of monopoly as the bankers and just stuffed a fat stack of $500 bills in their pockets right when they were about to go bankrupt.

Reminder that because of this, Boomers have zero moral authority. They are the participants and beneficiaries of the greatest heist in the history of mankind.
>>
>>3325472
I know

The fire rises
>>
File: Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg (61KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg
61KB, 670x670px
>>3324069
Youre wrong, we invest into our own money,
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.