[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess I became greedy. I'm a well earning wagie (silicon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cool_guard.png (50KB, 202x235px) Image search: [Google]
cool_guard.png
50KB, 202x235px
I guess I became greedy. I'm a well earning wagie (silicon valley company) and normally don't give a shit for money, eat out almost every day and buy shit on Amazon whenever there's a hint of interest in the product in me.

Now this year I got into crypto, where your gain is not (only) dependent on your workload, but also, most prominently, on the capital you already have. The best strategy that gives you 10% on your capital makes more money with more start capital. The wealthy are rewarded.

So suddenly money matters and I don't eat out every day and cut here and there. But then something like a 10% crash happens and your uptrend gets eaten and if you work against it ("time the market"), you usually end up being actually punished to it.

The point of this thread is:
Does anybody feel similar and are there effective ways of stress reductions. Health is more important to me than money and I don't like this addiction and necessity to be on top of the news all the time.
Anybody who started like this and became a good low level trader (30 mins max time investment per day) (as opposed to a hodler). And without coke.
>>
If you’re looking for 30 minutes a day, don’t even bother with alts.
Put your money in BTC, and when it is CLEARLY overbought, sell most of your stack. Set a modest re-entry (5-10% gain) and stick to it.
>>
>>3323606
Buy ARK, join biz_classic, forget crypto
>>
i would recommend hold + occasional trade, only the fools that have no hope can endure the stress of daytrading desu. You have a well-paying job, you cut on your millenial pointless expenses (grats), so you're gonna make it. Don't worry that much or you'll get crazy
follow the trends so that you don't end up holding irrelevant shit, put some cash in the new meme coins and get out after comfy gains.
YES you could get greedy, make millions in a year and retire like a boss but this is unlikely and would put your health in danger.
Still, upper-class wagecucking + smart investing will net you a higher utility function in the long run, because you won't go bald after 1 year
>>
>>3323606
I don't need Coke bro I've got Amphetamines and modafinil
>>
>>3323656
This
>>
>>3323691
modafinil is a meme
>>
>>3323606
>Health is more important to me than money
poor guy never stood a chance
>>
>>3324440
this, what kind of a normie idiot would say this

"wow, he has such good health, so hot" - said no girl ever
>>
>>3323656
What is biz classic?
>>
>>3324433
>modafinil is a meme
Got me through grad school with a 4.0, a published research paper, and multiple awards with a cush job after. But yeah, meme. Must suck it doesn't work on you.
>>
File: discordlogo.png (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
discordlogo.png
10KB, 512x512px
>>3323606
I'm new to trading crypto as well so I just lurk in the +1300 bitpam crypto trading discord server, has really helped me a lot and even though I am a noob there are some pros in there desu.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
If you're an adult and you've never learned self-control, you're a lost cause.

Hope you enjoy fast food and cardboard shelters.
>>
>>3324765
how much did you spend on education total? Be honest. Also what is the interest rate on the loans vs the current rate of inflation?
>>
Money just facilitates doing other shit.

During the July crash I deleted Blockfolio, and it was honestly refreshing to have a break.

Just delete Blockfolio for a month and remind yourself what else you're into.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.