[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck would I need a fucking tokencard if I can just get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0530.png (97KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.png
97KB, 400x258px
Why the fuck would I need a fucking tokencard if I can just get a regular Mastercard from a normal bank?
>>
>>3321716
you can pay with shitcoin
>>
>>3321724
Why not pay with USD instead? It's much more universal and convenient.
>>
>>3321758
normie detected
>>
Will my card say Beta? I'd prefer Alpha.
>>
You can't pay in USD if you travel to a country that doesn't use USD. You have to pay a fee to convert currency.
This fee can be eliminated by spending your shitcoins using your shitcoin card instead.
>>
>>3321716

The card is a meme, PnD sham
>>
>>3321820
Unless you're telling me they're charging 0 dollars to convert shitcoins to fucking Indian rupees, then I'm sold, otherwise it's the same story but now with shitcoins.
>>
>>3321827
They're charging you whatever the going rate is in rupees. I'm sure it's still a better exchange rate than what you get from your bank.
>>
Token Card is already partnered with Visa through its Wavecrest partnership.
>>
Do people know it's with visa lol wtf why isn't it higher value
>>
>>3321860
Yea that makes more sense now.
>>
>>3321716
Real reason?

Because it beats BTC/USD exchange rates. You don't get cash obviously but if you're purchasing an item and want to pay with cryptocurrency, then this is superior to cashing out through Coinbase and going that way.
>>
File: bogchad.jpg (269KB, 2210x1020px) Image search: [Google]
bogchad.jpg
269KB, 2210x1020px
>>3321758
Rothschild virgin
>>
File: 1500887950734.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1500887950734.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>3321758
to be this dumb on /biz/. unfathomable...
>>
You are in control of your Funds as they are in your Smart Contract. TokenCard does not have access to your funds, even if TokenCard goes bust ur funds are safe.

TKN is backed by a kind of Gold Standard. The USD was backed by Gold, TKN will be backed by ETH and other ERC20 Tokens.

TokenCard Vlog in the making. Using RED 8k Cam!

https://picload.org/view/rwpwrroa/img_4168.jpg.html
https://picload.org/view/rwpwawga/img_4176.jpg.html

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCisgtfgnpooYMvp8JasA7Rg

Release probably Monday
>>
TenX and Monaco give the people 3% under spot for their crypto. When Bitcoin is 4000$ they convert it at 3880$ and pocket the Rest and you normies thinks it rly 0% fee.

TKN will be the cheapest to use DebitCard on the Market.
>>
>>3321820
my experience is that most poor countries in the wold gladly accept dollar notes as their own currency is worthless
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.