[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been here since 2010. Invested in bitcoin and eth early.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3788.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3788.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've been here since 2010. Invested in bitcoin and eth early.

The more Facebook ads I see about crypto, the more scared I get. You normies keep saying it's targeted, but even when I'm not logged in on other people's profiles, I see crypto ads.

It's even on instagram. Marrywheather posted about crypto for gods sake.

It's over. This is done.

Get out when you can. Greed is the root of all evil. I made my money and got out at $4975. Run while you can.

I remember when this place was about stocks and retiring early. Maybe with these gains, we can all do it.
>>
>>3321270
>It's over. This is done.
Are you fucking stupid. This fallacy needs to end. Only people with sub-saharan IQs think adoption negatively affects price.
>>
File: 1503381598417.gif (379KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1503381598417.gif
379KB, 500x374px
>>3321270
>being this stupid
>>
You do know targeted ads are a thing, right?
>>
File: 137662518293.jpg (12KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
137662518293.jpg
12KB, 200x188px
>>3321298
I'm not sure, I get scared when I think about the Great Depression and that basically everyone was doing stock markets leadin to it's ruin. What if this happens to crypto?
>>
/biz/ didn't exist in 2010
>>
File: 1502499551507.jpg (59KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1502499551507.jpg
59KB, 540x405px
Op is clearly an annoying shill. Gettin your jollys off cunt 14 yr old.
>>
They're targeted ads you dense potatohead
>>
>>3321270
You're fucking stupid, right?
You realize that when normies start pumping money into crypto, the Market Cap grows and so does your money???
I mean you can't be this fucking dumb.
>>
>>3321377
Bitcoin was hardly known about in 2010. 2011 is the earliest I recall reading the whitepaper.
>>
>>3321338
jews ran that game. You run this one.
>>
>>3321406
ITS JUST BEGINNNING
>>
>>3321338
This is a meme. You can trade stocks right in your phone right now while shitting. You thing that would crash the market?
>>
Anyone who doesn't believe this is a bubble is insane.

How can you all defend this by saying "muh targeted ads" and "normies are good"?

New flash faggots: YOU are the normies. Unless you invested earlier than this year, YOU are the normies and buying up the bags. YOU are the cancer.

Having shiters like you involved in this is a bad thing. You faggots are going to cry when you lose all your money and the SEC and the Goverment are going to ban this all over the world because of "mug terrorism".

Get out. Enjoy your life.
>>
>>3321270

>Running away before it grows to $100,000 per btc

are you dumb?
>>
>>3322284
>muh bubbleeeeeeeeeeee

who gives a shit? i can ride this out and make some nice profits. if it crashes too bad, i don't lose anything that I have invested. if it doesn't i make more money.
>>
>>3321270
>Leaving crypto when increasingly more people buy in
No, thanks.
>>
>>3321270
>You normies keep saying it's targeted, but even when I'm not logged in on other people's profiles, I see crypto ads.

Because it's still your browser you dumb shit.
>>
bought btc at $15, enjoying these newfags fight over shitcoin bags while i literally /retire/
>>
This is whole post is based on your belief that ads aren't targeted, which simply is not true.

John and Jane Doe aren't seeing ads for the next shitcoin ICO. You are retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.