[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"So anon, what sort of trading experience do you have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pr-3.jpg (100KB, 1680x840px) Image search: [Google]
pr-3.jpg
100KB, 1680x840px
Does anyone here believe they could make the transition from crpyo to institutional finance and investments?

If so why?
If not, why?
>>
>>3319373
why bother. become a multimillionare w/ crypto then consolidate wealth w/ index funds and real estate. never work again
>>
no i have been a hustla 4 2 long. but crypto is the truth, the old institutional finance will be ded soon.
>>
>>3319373
Why the fuck would anyone want to do that?
>>
>>3319373
>Thinking an institution will hire you because you made money in massive bull market
B-but I can draw meme lines!
>>
I learned trading with Dogecoin.
>>
>>3319373
Crypto literally only exists because of the failure of institutional finance. There can only be one, in the long run. No one here will be taking their swingtrade track record, sauntering off to fucking Goldman, and landing in an institutional investor position. Because if we're right, they will be replaced. And, if they're right, we will have no success to brag about.

(This excludes any conspiratorial views that are out there and are plausible.)
>>
>>3319503
What about institutions that trade crypto and traditional investments?
>>
Lol.thats like asking a me if I'd rather use a state of the art tractor to plow a field or a mule.
>>
>>3319503
HAHA yeah no...
>>
File: chad2.jpg (78KB, 1027x324px) Image search: [Google]
chad2.jpg
78KB, 1027x324px
>>3319422
"bubbuuut my meme coin lines are 'tttt tecnhical Analysis" - TOP KEK

So you would rather sit at home... trading babycoins than make one to a few hundred grand a year and then reinvest portions of that cash to your coins and other investments?
>>
>"heh thank you for asking"
>dig out a coin from my pockets and put it on the table
>get up and climb on top of the table
>pull my pants down and squat over the coin
>proceed to take a shit
>grab the horrified interviewer's tie and use it to wipe
>"shitcoins..."
>pull a $1 note and slam it on the shit, splattering it onto their their faces
>"... I trade 'em"
>>
Honestly I'm just not interested in 'traditional' stocks and investments. Boring.... The technology behind crypto is fascinating to me, so at least I'm interested in what I'm trading.
>>
>>3319503
fedora.jpg
>>
>>3319602
underated
>>
>>3319602
kek
>>
>>3319524
Like hedge funds and shit?

I mean don't those exist purely for their own benefit, usually at the cost of their clients?

Not to mention a the IRAs.. anyone who opens a fucking bitcoin IRA has no idea what bitcoin is. That's like opening a fucking USD IRA. It's a savings account. Children could do that themselves.

>>3319556
>>3319657

Just because we play Wall Street in here doesn't mean these shits are investment vehicles. We treat them as such but that isn't their function.

Listen to the leaders in the space. I get it, I wanna make lots of money too but fucking think about what a game changer this tech is. The legacy financial instruments and institutions just don't apply and they're trying, right now, to invent mechanisms that'll keep them relevant. Maybe even their own tokens? (Did you catch those threads?) Most of you can't tell the difference between this market and shitposting about AMD in /rgt/.

This shit goes way beyond bull and bear markets.
>>
>>3319787
Partially right, mathematically traditional volatility models are very hard to apply to crptocurrencies.
There is a space for coindevs to jump in at some banks, which would be worth the tax offset by most institutions.
At my IB we are working on mapping an anti crypto strategy based off all of the little roleplayers. But this is a team project and not the upermost companies stance.
>>
>>3319373
IRON HANDS

TITANIUM HANDS

PLATINUM HANDS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.