[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus on Ethfinex's long term success?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: final-logo_720.png (14KB, 720x282px) Image search: [Google]
final-logo_720.png
14KB, 720x282px
What's the consensus on Ethfinex's long term success? I understand Bitfinex has one of, if the not the highest, share of crypto trading by volume, but how will Ethfinex fare? Furthermore, how will its use of decentralised protocols such as 0x and blocknet affect those protocol's longterm price? Is it possible for these coins to become top 10-15 in the long term? (1-2 years)
>>
0x will moon
>>
>>3318858
I'd like to think so, my plan is to put 200 a week into it for the next couple of months, but I was more so wondering why it would increase. Do the coins get burned as they are used for trading fees?
>>
>>3318830
0x will go up a lot when Ethfinex is up. I'd say to about $2-$3. From the screenshots it looks really nice. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.
>>
>>3318879
my understanding is that because the exchanges need ZRX to conduct trades, they will horde it so that they always have an adequate supply
>>
>>3318931
Exchanges like Ethfinex will horde it for governance over 0x.
>>
>>3318952
>>3318931
Exchanges having a considerable portion of a 0x doesn't seem like it'd be good for the price, open to heavy manipulation?
>>
Blocknet will be huge.
>>
>>3318975
There will be a lot less selling since exchanges will want to keep their ZRX. Thus the price will skyrocket.
>>
>>3318975
you would think that exchanges will buy up large amounts and hodl, if they try to dump then won't it just get bought up by a rival exchange?
>>
>>3319083
Good point, still unclear on what actually happens to the zrx that gets 'used' as transaction fee, does it get burned?
>>
>>3319120
It goes to the exchange......How else would they make money?
>>
>>3319120
ZRX tokens are used by Makers and Takers (market participants that generate and consume orders, respectively) to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books).

From the FAQ on 0xproject website
>>
>>3319171
Ah so long term an overwhelming percentage will be held by these exchanges then, that will definitely drive the price up significantly as less and less coins are available on the market
>>
>>3319211
exactly, so if/when these new decentralized exchanges catch on then 0x could easily go to a few dollars each
>>
Why does that sound so easy as to be unrealistic?
>>
>>3319303
I think there are situations that arise that if you're patient enough you can make money. I held ANS when it was 3k sats at one point, and even back then people were saying it was going to be a new top 10
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.