[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNT wants to moon! Whales can't keep the price down much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download (23).png (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (23).png
5KB, 275x183px
DNT wants to moon! Whales can't keep the price down much longer! Get in fast!!!
Welcome to the early retirement club!
Minister you satoshi!
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>3318174
>>
I remember when someone first posted this back in the day. LOL. The OP probably hung himself
>>
These two have taken such a significant shit that I'm just going to hold forever until they break even(if they ever do).
>>
I FUCKING BOUGHT 0X AT 8300 SATS. What's the most painless way to off myself?
>>
>>3318310
painless? i know not
however for honor
my recommend is sudoku
>>
>>3318310
i bought at 87
>>
>>3318174
Christ...how low will ZRX go? I bought at 10 cents, why didn't I fucking sell during the initial hype, could've had 4 BTC profit...
>>
I honestly don't think we should even put DNT in the same category as ZRX. Radar Relay is iive and n beta until October. I fully expect the ZRX gains that everyone has been wanting to appear leading up to that. Might want to scoop some up while it is so low right now.
>>
Why do you even have ZRX and DNT in the same picture lol? ZRX will be massive, but DNT not so much.
>>
>>3318928
isn't radar relay out already
i thought that was going to moon it
>>
>>3318936
Nah. That was good in the sense "Buy the rumor and sell the news". It is still on testnet and fees are really high. I imagine it will have quite the pump leading up to October and beyond that the normal use of protocol when it starts being adopted will cause the price to rise.
>>
>>3318174
im kicking myself for holding onto this shit for too long

shouldve sold both of them over a week ago
>>
>>3319007

>made 2x with ZRX
>then moved to DNT and 2x again
>held for the past 2 weeks
now i'm down 40%

when does it end
>>
>>3319076
it ends when you sell ;^)
>>
ZRX Is a long term hold. It is at rock bottom right now. It should be worth 5 dollars by the end of the year if everything goes according to plan.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.