[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of these fucking whales manipulating every market.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I'm tired of these fucking whales manipulating every market. How can we make profit off of them or what can do to hurt them?
>>
>>3317645
Same dude. Can't do nothing about it though :(
>>
>>3317645
the whale on rddcoin is pissing me off he has a 30 btc wall at 29 sats when he starts to get hit he pulls the wall and puts the wall on the next stat down
>>
>>3317645
>>3317699
Breaching the wall stops the whale.
Don't let their walls influence you.
>>
>>3317759
Do you know of any way to fuck a whale over? I am willing to spend my money to make sure a whale loses a lot
>>
>>3317759
i dont care about them im just waiting to buy back in. the problem is norms
>>
>>3317699
How do you even spot a whale without the order book ?
>>
>>3317782
well my whale is trying to keep price up. price is going down he not a good whale. he is getting fucked im making money
>>
>>3317645
>How can i make profit of someone whos gonna make it

I cant even wonder bro

Youre retard.
>>
>>3317804
when someone wants to buy 30 btc of reddcoin at 30 sats and when his order starts to get filled he moves his 30 btc to 29 sats. he is at 28 sat at the moment and starting to get hit so he will be at 27 sat. when he gets to 25 sats the order will be 50 btc at 25 sats for reddcoin. im buying at 17 sats
>>
if i owned any coins right now i would put 30 btc on 29 sats
>>
>>3317645

are you guys retarded? do you understand that a culmination of bots runs this market?
>>
>>3317852
Well he is going to get fucked soon. Look at the how many people are selling a shit ton of Reddcoin
>>
>>3317852
Holy shit when that whale is moved the price of the RDD is going to tank. Why does he want the price to stay high since no one cares about this shit coin anyways.
>>
>>3317946
well i need this to hurry up im trying to double my coins
>>
>>3317946
missing my free rdds daily im stressed that i dont own any right now
>>
The whales are stuck right now because there aren't enough buy orders to manipulate. They couldn't sell even if they wanted to without knocking it down to 3k and causing a huge panic.
>>
File: FagOP.jpg (15KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
FagOP.jpg
15KB, 266x200px
kys and they can't take your money
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.