[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to log into bittrex >"you are logging in with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fe42063baf609ff1ce58b2c363641fac.jpg (109KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
fe42063baf609ff1ce58b2c363641fac.jpg
109KB, 524x1009px
>try to log into bittrex
>"you are logging in with a new ip"
>ip is static , hasn't changed, disabled ipv6
>"in order to allow this prove it's your ip through this link"
>prove my ip is the same
>try to log in
>"you are logging in with a new ip"

what the FUCK
>>
buy high, sell low
>>
i literally have to log in twice to bittrex every time now.
>>
>>3317095
this is why you set sell orders, OP
>>
after you click the link they email you, and login it should work
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>3317126
i know, i click the link and confirm my ip is the same and it then try to log in and the process repeats itself
>>
>>3317142
Had a similar problem a few days ago
It worked for me when i used the alternative link instead of the button in the email
>>
>>3317195
nice, ty bro, works vice versa too
>>
File: 1494647391102.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1494647391102.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
I downloaded a chrome extension for poloniex today that was advertised to help with trading and whatnot.

It instead installed some shitty malware that redirects me to fake bittrex and poloniex pages whenever I try to use the websites.

fuck this gay earth
>>
If I run my PC overnight and speak with Bittrex using a bot, I also get those emails every day. I haven't checked, but I don't think it's actually an IP change. It's odd.
>>
>>3317347
What extension was it?
>>
File: 1491617306950.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1491617306950.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>don't use an exchange
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.