[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at the top IB (the first bank you think of when you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I work at the top IB (the first bank you think of when you think of the term "IB") and let me tell you what's happening on the inside here. All of our analysts in investment research department focus 95% of their time on crypto. Everything else is an afterthought at this point. Our analysts now work 16 hour days in order to get in on any ICOs they can get their hands on. Walk into any meeting with the executives and what are they talking about? You guessed it: crypto. This partially explains why there's a massive bull run on the most hyped cryptos, but I can easily see bitcoin reaching $100k by the end of the year, probably a mil by March-April 2018. BIG fucking money is going to be channeled into crypto in the next few months, govern yourself accordingly.
>>
>100k

do you even math? sage
>>
I happen to be one of the top men at Fort Knox and the US Federal Reserve is cashing out all its gold and planning to invest it into cryptos, mainly Dogecoin, Ark and DGB. They will be initiating this on September 11th this year at approximately 11 AM, NYC time, while chanting cryptic messages in an underground bunker and incinerating alive various snitches. They've already removed the scrotum of some of these people and sewn the over their mouths. I have seen it with my own eyes. They sounds they try to make when being tortured is horrifying. Buy Ark now.
>>
>>3315802

I've never done an ico because I'm a burgerfag but why would you have to work 16 hours a day to get in on any and all icos? Just sign up and send btc eth or whatever, right? It's not complicated if you're a huge bank to get around the "no burger" rule
>>
This gathering is not one of random occurrence. As the powers that be would have it, i am the chairman of the Bilderberg group. I am allowed to reveal that our primary topic of concern of the last years has been cryptocurrencies and securing a foothold in the future of finances. Now that we've gotten segwit, our next primary endeavor will be the ascension and rise of BitBean, us along with it. Invest now and don't tell anyone.
>>
>>3315921
Why wouldnt you do ICOs when tou are a burger?
>t. Burger
>>
nice just bought 100k
>>
>>3315988

I'm not afraid or anything, just stupid. I don't have a VPN, never used one, I'm honestly nervous I'd screw it up somehow idk. Plus then you gotta send the eth or whatever to the ico address and I tried once but it gave me this warning about not sending from exchanges or something. Wanna give me advice? I'd love to get in, I'm a huge crypto bull and have thousands invested. Help me escape wage cuck life? How do you even find out or sign up for icos as a burger?
>>
>>3316017

>has thousands invested in crypto
>lurks and posts here for hours and hours a day
>doesn't do icos because muh VPN is confusing/scary

I know, I know. I'm not Chad or a normie or a boomer, I swear. I don't even use Facebook!
>>
I like to think that most coins are just playgrounds for relatively rich wallstreet guys..

BTC it's different though. It will most certainly break $1M. Might take a year, even 5, but it's going to happen.
>>
>>3315802
It would be cool to think you're not a LARP, but man... You're making it difficult.
>>
>>3315958
The blue jay sings near the river
>>
>top ib
>posting on /biz/

Seriously faggots that believe this shit are the same people who believe shit like "repost this for good luck" facebook level garbage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.