[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mysterium team released an update yesterday: https://med

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: myst.jpg (42KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
myst.jpg
42KB, 800x570px
The Mysterium team released an update yesterday:
https://medium.com/mysterium-network/team-mysterium-august-updates-ac96c9243d03

The price is relatively cheap at the moment, roughly .00032sats on Bittrex and it's worth watching.

Basically what the update says is
>Tech lead is finally available for full time
>More devs being recruited to finish the project in a more timely manner
>Finishing stages of the Proof of Concept and payment systems
>Estimating to have their first client released by the end of 2017 or early 2018

Not saying to buy this immediately, do your own research, but it looks like their team didn't abandon the project which is nice.
>>
>tfw bought at 3 bucks
still holding strong, though, this is gonna be big in a few years
>>
>>3314826
It will only be big if the dev team actually follows through. The concept of a decentralized VPN is fucking huge given that there would be no logs or way to be fucked over, BUT that's also a very complex thing to build. If the dev team follows through and builds a functioning product the price will easily x10. Unfortunately that won't happen for maybe 1-2 years.
>>
I feel like they were going to take the money and run but decided there's actually something they can do with this.
Glad to hear, will be monitoring again.
>>
Thats great to hear! I really like this coin concept and was sad to think it was a scam. I'm glad the dev team are back on it
>>
Shameless self bump. Mysterium is finally worth considering buying.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.