[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"World's biggest banks teaming to create cryptocur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: shittle.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
shittle.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
"World's biggest banks teaming to create cryptocurrency"

https://qz.com/1066601/ubss-utility-settlement-coin-could-put-cash-on-a-blockchain-in-2018/

Wouldn't this be retarded as fuck to just create a new coin and blockchain from scratch when you already have XRP for banking facilities? Wouldn't it be more beneficial it they just upgraded what they have?

Fuck my life, why have I invested in this shit.
>>
>>3314499
Idc I'm not buying anything bank related call me a dreamer but i do this so i can be free from a world controlled by banks why would put money into them why would they want to make us rich think about it op they dint want mooning they want a stable coin for normies
>>
File: 138742537237.png (45KB, 200x143px) Image search: [Google]
138742537237.png
45KB, 200x143px
>>3314532
At first I thought that bankers would make a way to get their shit together and not be dominated by the main cryptocurrencies. That made me think it would value on the long term.
>>
>>3314499
Most of the cryptos around today are simply demo-tokens to shows big business how it will all work. When any get taken up they will create the new real token and hand it out to all the members (e.g. banks, oil companies, etc), none for us plebs. We'll be left bagholding worthless shit. It will be like they have the actual gold coins while we have the chocolate ones with the tinfoil on.
>>
>>3314586
You are betting on the enemy op i dont wanna sound like a conspiracy creep but cryptos represent the largest transfer of wealth and power in the story of human kind this scares them if everyone was rich banks wouldnt be needed governments wouldnt be feared they would begin to lose control they want to crash cryptos they already took control of btc and they started pushing governments to regulate icos someday they will try to make cryptos illegal except for the ones they make
>>
>>3314643
if so, why would their new coins be more valuable than existing 'pleb' coins (like BTC)? i already have a lot more faith in BTC than any other fiat currency
>>
File: risk.jpg (57KB, 450x308px) Image search: [Google]
risk.jpg
57KB, 450x308px
>>3314499
We always knew this would happen. There's no guarantee they'll destroy ripple though. Foreign banks may prefer xrp or utility settlement coin & xrp may exist side by side. I'm gonna hold xrp and see how it shakes out for good or ill.
>>
>>3314499
> fudding this hard

www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-hosts-chinese-central-bank-officials-san-francisco
>>
>>3314499
>Because the digital coins will be backed by cash at a central bank, which cannot default (they can always print money if they have to)

FUCKING

KEK
>>
>>3314854

LOL LOLOLOLOLOL
HOLY SHIT

>cripply bag holders actually believing this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.