[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While everyone was shilling their shitcoins yesterday I asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (15KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 266x190px
While everyone was shilling their shitcoins yesterday I asked a very simple question on this board that got 0 replies, so I'll ask it again since it appears I was correct in a sense.

What is happening now is mirroring what had happened May-July with bitcoin's extreme rapid, unconventional, unstained growth to 3K. BTC hit 3K hovered around it for about half a day, then slowly bled into a rapid, free fall sub 2K. It appears this same thing is happening again with the 5k milestone being hit. During May-June during the "correction" BTC drug the entire market down with it, with I believe 40B in total market capitalization leaving the market.

Do you feel this pattern is occurring again? What will BTC correct to, 3500? And if not, why do you think so?

Can we have an actual discussion instead of bickering and shilling of stupid meme coins?

We are dealing with real money - especially money that millennials seem to be going all in with (me for example)- and on products that really have no application. And I understand that given time, growth is inevitable but the stupid wojak memes on every thread is preventing serious discussion
>>
3500 sounds about right. I like the log-scale chart that gets posted sometimes. 3200 or something is where we would currently be on that chart’s trendline.

And yes, as you can see, it’s dragging the whole market down already.
>>
>>3314219
I think the difference back then was the whole hard fork saga which clearly made the drop worse. I don't think we'll experience that harsh of a dip desu, at worst BTC will hover around the upper 3000's for a little while. There's no reason for it to "crash" so low, I think it's just profit taking after failing to go over a milestone (5000) + panic selling.
>>
>>3314264

Thank you for your insight.
>>
File: d.png (54KB, 1070x766px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
54KB, 1070x766px
Might find support at 4200
>>
>>3314219

>All in
You deserve to be poor
>>
>>3314306

Thanks for the reply, let me rephrase. I made back my initial investment, + 200%. Right now I'm in "all in" on pure profits, and sitting pretty comfy right now with OMG.

Thanks though
>>
>>3314296
t-thank you senpai. This thread is refuge for those who sold at the right time and sitting comfortably in fiat.

This gonna be good.
>>
File: 1493833033654.jpg (74KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1493833033654.jpg
74KB, 600x502px
I'm a retarded brainlet and don't know shit but I am absolutely confident BTC will recover and eventually moon again.
>le warren buffet "buy when others are fearful"
>>
>>3314296
Is BCH going to breakout? Its pairing are all +%
>>
Still going to profit with BAT when mercury drops, then btc goes up for a nice bonus. Keeping my money in shit coins because there is still profit to be made.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.