[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone joining the CombiCoin ICO? They're basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is anyone joining the CombiCoin ICO? They're basically creating an index fund with the top30 biggest (certain conditions apply) cryptocurrencies. No management fee either.

The whitepaper seems pretty solid https://www.triaconta.com/CombiCoin_Whitepaper.pdf

There's also a dividend system in place that distributes 50% of the monthly profit in ETH. Seems interesting enough for a bit of a gamble.
>>
looks both good and genuinely under the radar (i've been researching the heck out of ICOs and it passed me by)
>>
>>3312307
Yeah agreed. I'm only really finding the bitcointalk thread and some medium post discussing it. They've raised 700K so far so it's definitely going to reach the minimum threshold
>>
>>3312307
only prob is it might not reach the min cap of $2million
>>
>>3312329
ah right, eth address i checked had just over $100k, forgot that excludes the pre-sale/other currencies
>>
>>3312349
Yeah one of the founders posted it in their telegram this morning, should be on their site soon ish I imagine
>>
File: coval01.png (43KB, 673x155px) Image search: [Google]
coval01.png
43KB, 673x155px
Just get coval, no ico and very much underpriced.
>>
>>3312372
This. Super lowkey and the dev team is pro as fuck. They're really in-action here instead of a bunch of marketing.
>>
>>3312252
so... instead of buying the top 30 cryptos i will use their fund and instead of getting 100% of the profit i will get 50%

lol wtf
>>
>ten freedumb coins a piece

Okay
>>
>>3312749
It's a security, not a wealth-building vessel. You trade volatility for security.
>>
>>3312749
You get 50% of the profit generated by their trading software in addition to the increase in value of your combicoin holdings.

If the market for those 30 cryptos increases by 180% so does the value of your combicoin.

Read the whitepaper
>>
>>3312774
how are they supposed to control the value of my combicoin?
>>
Is It like iconomi's blx?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.