[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you not invest in QTUM. its better than NEO in every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 295x171px
how can you not invest in QTUM.
its better than NEO in every way and the mainnet hype starts in some days.
You have to see the potential.

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/neo-vs-qtum-which-is-the-real-chinese-ethereum/
>>
>>3311950
Uhh no it's not, you monstrous faggot.
>>
>>3311962
nice arguments.
how is your NEO bag treating you
>>
>>3311962
Do your research NEO fag. Dont just buy coin if some one shills it "chinese etherium"
>>
File: ANSlmao.png (12KB, 1231x87px) Image search: [Google]
ANSlmao.png
12KB, 1231x87px
>>3311970
Pretty good, started accumulating sub $1 so..
>>
>>3312007
thats great and im happy for you.
I own both NEO and QTUM btw.
but why not increase your gains with QTUM ?
its literally anshares at 7 $ and you know where it went with hype.
news will be coming out next week.
>>
>>3312048
Okay, but what are the legitimate advantages over NEO?
>>
>>3312071
thats what the second articel for.
but in short QTUM is a modified Bitcoin/Etherum hybrid that could world with any smartcontact plattform not just ETH.
while NEO is just a smartcontact plattform.
also QTUM already has 17 projects while NEO only has AdEX
>>
>>3312092
Hmmm, I'll honestly have to do a bit more research. But when you hold a fair amount of NEO, the gas is actually a godsend
>>
>>3312096
QTUM will start staking with mainnet release.
its POS. so you will get passive income with QTUM too
>>
>>3311950
I'm invested in both Neo and Qtum and find the two actually pretty different. But yeah September is going to be Qtum's month. No doubts about that.
>>
>>3312122
where do you see the price going with mainnet release ?
>>
>>3311950

is this consolidation signs of manipulation?
>>
>>3312453
a whale or bot is trying to push down the price. he has been doing it for days now. it will explode at some point.
>>
>>3312403
I'd say 40$ to be conservative.

The thing with Qtum is they're keeping their partnerships and collaborations secret until the main-net release. Considering the fact they have in their team people who worked at Tencent and Alibaba, there is the potential for some explosive stuff here.

So 40$ to be conservative, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the token climb to 60 or more.
>>
look at that massive head and shoulders, bro, and it broke the trendline of this recent uptrend. the major trend line is intact but that is about 80,000 sats below current price

right now qtum is in the 'complacency' stage. i'll buy 'despair'.
>>
>>3312539
in theory it should surpass even NEO at its high cuz of the many more projects on QTUM and higher interest in Asia for QTUM
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.