[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19yo Student here. So, i worked 3 weeks for 1,8k$. The last month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ddd1.png (198KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ddd1.png
198KB, 1000x1000px
19yo Student here.
So, i worked 3 weeks for 1,8k$.
The last month i made it to 4k$ without any work and just sitting in front of my PC.

Working is a fucking meme.

I hodl 300 OMG, will i make it?
>>
>>3311093
You'll have to keep reinvesting your gains into coins that haven't mooned yet, building up bigger amounts each time, and eventually you will make it
>>
File: 1504332197182.png (107KB, 291x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504332197182.png
107KB, 291x600px
>>3311101
Exactly what this Anon is saying. pic related
>>
>>3311101
but without extreme research there is always the huge chance it will backfire, ye?
>>
not gonna make it
i have 273, i would know
feelsbadman
>>
You will hit 5 figures
>>
>>3311093
I only have 55 imagine how I feel. I'll probably get tantalising close to real money. So close but so far
>>
>>3311107
What coin are these?
>>
>>3311110
Yep. You gotta read news everyday, research Dev teams, their coin, what if offers, what problems it solves, whether or not they have big partnerships etc etc.
>>
>>3311124
Dude if everything goes right you could be looking at 4 figures by Q1 2018. Don't be weak willed and hold on to what you have. When did you get in?
>>
>>3311111 <<<
ouuuch
>>
>>3311138
I bought around 10.30 to 11.37 at the highest. Bought up in what until today looked like a little dip. You better believe I'm holding though. If it dips below $11 as much as it hurts to see that I'll just buy more
>>
the chart looks like some prime healthy growth desu look at the 1d
>>
>>3311138
>not having 6 figures by then by reinvesting in coins that haven't mooned yet
>>
>>3311129
SHIFT, IOC, NVO

Research. Look at their Marketcaps and Coin Supply and what they are trying to do. If you miss out we (The crypto gods who hold these coins) don't want to see your fucking pink wojaks

You've been warned.
>>
>>3311187
Why is your name "telegram group", it makes you look like a newfag pajeet.
>>
>>3311209
I've been hearing a lot about Shift but there's no whitepaper and I haven't had a chance to mess around with Phantom.

Red pill me.
>>
>>3311209
What are your thoughts on BAT?
>>
>>3311202
>honestly believing that you can make 6 figures out of 55 OMG by Q1 2018

you either get really lucky and somehow make 4 figures before 2018 or you lose it all and pink wojak forever. Being patient is the smarter choice here
>>
>>3311319
You obviously either didn't read my post or have down syndrome
>by reinvesting in coins that haven't mooned yet
This can be done every couple of weeks. Even in coins that only double (many coins x5 or more) you can make 6 figures by 2018. Stay poor.
>>
>>3311370
the key is "coins that haven't mooned yet", there honestly aren't that many and they always are a high risk investment if one comes along. If you only have a capital of 55 omg, which is about 0.13 BTC right now then diversifying into other coins is just gambling
>>
>>3311383
>high risk investment
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. See>>3311134
There are new coins coming out all the time. A lot of them are literal shit, but many have great potential. If you just invest all your port into one coin each time without researching it and not reading the whitepaper, then yes you're right, it's high risk. That's why you shouldn't do that. Besides, most shitcoins moon a bit anyway, except bancor.
>>
>>3311465
How are you supposed to keep track of all of the new coins coming out every day
>>
>>3311520
https://globalhalo.com is a good resource for ICOs, but it doesn't cover all of them. /biz/ shills a lot of new coins but you have to wade through the shit. Every week or so you should find a goldmine
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.