[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2025. I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9081.jpg (345KB, 1280x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9081.jpg
345KB, 1280x1078px
The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 DGB to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my Digibyte wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my DGB) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Digibyte wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 DGB to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 DGB to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.
>>
>>3309313
isn't it funny how 4 coins in the picture are dead coins now?
>>
In 6314 I will wake up from digigenic sleep in my own furnished room conveniently placed in the middle of the Digibyte Superstructure
>>
Thanks for the good laugh we need more posts like this
>>
File: 1497787470312.png (403KB, 680x723px) Image search: [Google]
1497787470312.png
403KB, 680x723px
>>3309313
>unironically made enough to buy a lambo from DGB

thank you based godcoin
>>
The year is 2025. I wake up at noon and stretch on the computer-controlled jet waterbed before clapping my hands to open the skylight in my bedroom. Looking out my window, I can see other sky condos on the horizon, mine being the only one in Sudan that rises over two miles above ground level. I can even see my neighbor, Chad who's even fucking richer than me, thanks to its early crypto adoption. I steam for a moment at the thought of missing out on buying Mooncoin for 10,000 sats, but then my mind wanders back to OP in America, getting his knob polished and living on the ground because he bought DGB.
My charcoal black cheeks begin to rise at corners, revealing my perfectly white teeth as I thow my head back in laughter, instantly gaining two Mooncoin from the adoring population of white women who are unemployed in Canada. I wave my hand and instantly, the two Mooncoin have been sent to my top Chinese generals who use the deposit to fuel up my personal Nigdenberg airship with daisy cutters and sidewinders. Watching it lift off from the lower 1mi towers gives me another chuckle and to my surprise, my adoring fans have deposited nearly 10 Reddcoin. I didn't know so many people supported my desire to nuke New York! I am going to come soon, OP. All ova yo place. Sorry your country bought shitcoins! Ah ah ah ah ah!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.